We stayed here for two nights at the beginning of November 2012.
Checkin was fast. Rooms were nice and clean.Beds were extremely comfy, TV had several channels (only a couple in English).
Breakfast was nice with the usual selection, bread, rolls, ham, cheese, salami, fruit salad, yogurts, porridge. They had scrambled eggs and steamed veg as well.
Location is very good, Heroes Square and the Underground station is very near. Outside there is a trolley bus stop as well which takes you to the centre of town (not entirely, you have to walk a couple of minutes from the last stop).
All in all a very good choice. I would recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Budapest Heroes Square Hotel Budapest
- Ibis Budapest Heroes Square Hotel
- Accor Budapest Heroes Square
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 139 airconditioned rooms, Hotel Ibis Heroes Square welcomes guests in the cultural heart of Budapest, next to the City Park, 10 minutes from the city centre. The harmonious ambiance of the hotel is enhanced by its immediate proximity to the Museum ofFine Arts, the Hungarian Art Gallery, Szechenyi Spa, the Zoo, Amusement Park, boating lake and skating rink, Heroes Square and the National Opera House. Business guests will appreciate WiFi Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Ibis Budapest Heroes Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.