We stayed at this hotel for a week whilst on our first visit to Budapest from March 3rd. We organised our taxi through the hotel and when we arrived at the airport a very smartly dressed man was holding up my name.
We arrived in style to this beautiful hotel and the staff could not do enough. Our room was fantastic with the biggest bed I have ever seen, it was 7foot wide to be exact. The bathroom was huge and the shower head was like a small dinner plate.
Everyday the room was cleaned and was spotless. No noise from any other rooms which is very important.
On the Thursday of our stay my husband was taken ill and rushed to hospital, the manager and staff were amazing and helped me so much I cannot thank them enough.
This really is a first class hotel and we will return again and again.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Budapest - Castle District Hotel Budapest
- Hilton Budapest - Castle District Hotel
- Hilton Budapest Castle District
- Hilton Budapest
- Budapest Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Budapest is located in the city’s historic Castle District, and has magnificent views over the River Danube, the centre of Pest and the romantic, narrow, cobbled streets of old Buda.TripAdvisor published a list of the top 10 hotel rooms in the world with the most beautiful views in March 2012. Hilton Budapest is proud to announce that the hotel was on the list.It takes only ten minutes to get to the Pest side by the bus which has a stop next to the hotel.Mammut one of the largest shopping mall is only five minutes away by walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Budapest - Castle District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.