Nice location , quite and a lot of facilities . Nice rooms and an executive floor with good service .
Friendly staff , nice thermal spa , large lobby bar , WIFI in house free of charge, a lot of meetings rooms and some shops as well.
Good food and room service around the clock. Parking place in front and garage available.
Young and dinamic general manager , competent IT manager , ambitious kitchen chef .
Good adrress for business as for leisure as well ( shuttle to city center ) , taxis in front of the hotel.
Book this hotel and discover the beautyfull Budapest .
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Ramada Plaza Budapest Hotel
- Ramada Budapest
- Budapest Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aquincum Hotel Budapest hotel overlooks the Danube on the historic Buda side, at the Arpad Bridge, opposite Margaret Island. Providing an exquisite balance between business, leisure and relaxation, the hotel offers comfortable accommodation, versatile conference facilities, and a natural thermal spa. We are located near some of Budapest's most fascinating attractions including the ruins of ancient Aquincum and the hills and forests of Buda. Downtown Budapest and the Danube Bend are also within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Aquincum Hotel Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.