“Best raw vegan meal of my life!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #314 of 1,586 restaurants in Budapest
Cuisines: Vegan, Vegetarian
Description: Mannatural Life Bar is the first raw- vegan restaurant in city! Situated few steps away from the Parliament, it offers freshly made soups, main dishes, salads, desserts and juices. Friendly prices and cozy atmosphere!
Brussels, Belgium
“Best raw vegan meal of my life!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

This place is awesome, huge variety of drinks, juices and seeds milk shakes, enormous buffet where everything is extremely tasty, amazing desserts, I seriously thought about becoming a raw vegan after I had eaten in this lovely restaurant, I would have eaten there everyday if I could!

87% Recommend
“Best vegan raw food I have ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Average price, so very good value for food.
Fantastic cakes. 600 forint for a cake seems expensive, but compare with an average traditional cake with white sugar, white flour, egg, milk, preservatives and etc. these vegan raw cakes are made only from fruits and nuts. Considering this fact they worth much more than 2 normal cake so they are extremly good value. In fact I can eat one cake, renjoy it very much and not be hungry anymore.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“A little disappointed, but still a decent meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I looked at their website before I went there, and it led me to expect much more. Most of the stuff on the site was not present in the store, including some of the smoothies and nut milks. The ordering process was a bit confusing too, and it was basically a bunch of shredded or chopped veggies and fruits in different sauces. The cabbage dish I ended up getting didn't blow my socks off, but it was satisfying. The smoothie was tasty too and so was the cake - not much selection there either, they were all about the same flavoring.
The price was right and the food with dessert and smoothie was satisfying my hunger for 4-5 hrs with lots of walking, but I don't know if I would return again when I visit. I might, just to see more of their main dishes or try the soups (which I didn't see any of being offered).

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“narrow,dark and not delicious”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

when we arrived at noon,there was a bit of a crowd (had to wait like 20 minutes) and the menu isn't transparent,not to mention the information provided for foreigners.the food is overpriced and overhyped and the place is too small,the chairs are inconvienent

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Brisbane
“great, light food in Budapest”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

The food was cheap and great, I like the idea of tasting several of the dishes. The restaurant has a nice atmosphere, although it may be hard to find. The ordering process could be made easier if there were some signs by the dishes describing what they are, preferably in English too....But I will sure return again next time I am in Budapest.

• Visited July 2013