“A hidden gem in Budapest” 5 of 5 stars

+3617057329
Improve this listing
Ranked #325 of 404 things to do in Budapest
Budapest, Hungary
“A hidden gem in Budapest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

I heard about this place for the first time when I interviewed someone for a position in my company. The interviewed lady recommended this place for the great DJ programs and the party feeling during evenings.

Then I first visited this place when I accidentally bumped into it while walking around with the kids next to the Opera House in Budapest. We ordered pizza and it was... EXCELLENT! Probably one of the best in town...

Since then I visited this place many times and never, I mean never had a bad meal. Latest experience was the lunch menu (Mexican Chicken Soup and Chili Con Carne) Both were really good.

So, in a nutshell, one of the best kitchens in town... never went in the evening, so I can't judge the DJ programs :-)

Visited May 2012