What a cool hotel!
We went on a trip staying for 4 nights at Buddha bar hotel with our toddler son. What a great stay we had!
The interior of the hotel was absolutely gorgeous and felt really fresh. Some people may think that the colors can make it feel dark but we thought this was part of the whole feeling.
The cleaning was flawless and service mind of the employees was really great.
We booked spa treatments both me and my husband and it felt really good and professional.
Roomservice was really great also that we took the first evening when we arrived late to the hotel.
Here's some tips though that we thought of:
* The breakfast is pricey and we didn't think it was worth it. Just a couple of meters from the hotel much better breakfast cafes where found with tastier breakfast a lot cheaper. (But if you want to eat earlier then most places haven't opened yet so that can be a reason to eat at the hotel.)
* If possible bring something more for the toddler to sleep on. They had babybeds, but it didn't have any madras. just the bottom "disc". Some toddlers maybe like the hard surface but our didn't. Luckily we had a blanket that he could use and made him sleep on the duvet that was in the bed to make it a bit softer.
Other than that we will definitely recommend this hotel to our family and friends. We loved the hotel and will definitely have this one on our list to choose from the next time we go to Budapest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Not just another hotel, it's a lifestyle..." Is the motto of the brand new, fantastically located, truly unique 5-star Buddha-Bar Hotel Budapest Klotild Palace. Dashing luxury and pampering comfort awaits at the 2nd hotel of the world-wide famous, trendy Buddha-Bar concept hotel. It boasts an excellent setting at the foot of the Elisabeth Bridge, in a charming historic building from the 19th century, at the corner of the capital's number-one pedestrian shopping street, Vaci utca. Faithful to the brand, a number of exciting dining venues comprehend to the entire Buddha-Bar experience that is a feast for the senses.The owners of the Buddha-Bar Hotel Budapest Klotild Palace are Sameer Hamdan and Zuhair Awad, owners and CEOs of Mellow Mood Group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Buddha-Bar Hotel Budapest Klotild Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.