“Nice selection of yummy sushi” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Zurich, Switzerland
“Nice selection of yummy sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I wouldn't consider this to be an outstanding sushi restaurant, but the service was great and the menu has plenty of options. I enjoyed my meal.

Visited July 2013

“Ripped off and treated terribly”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

The food was delicious but that's where our praise ends. We had a big sushi craving and decided to visit Planet Sushi in Budapest.
We were disappointed to order a whole sushi roll that said 8 pieces on the menu yet came out with only 6 pieces on the plate. When we queried it with the waitress she told us this type of roll had more filling and so had only 6 pieces (they were smaller than what we had already had). It clearly looked like there was a mistake as the end pieces had not been included in our previous fried roll we had already ordered and eaten. When I followed her to go to the bathroom she walked around the corner and laughed (not realising I was behind her). Planet Sushi left a bitter taste in our mouth due to the service we received.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Budapest, Hungary
“Nice surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

I am not a big sushi eater, but I found the food great here. I tried a soup, which was not to my taste, but it was nice with lots of salmon and omelette. Then we ordered 3 different kinds of maki. All of them were really delicious. I already miss the taste. I will definitely go back and try some more dishes, though the prices are a bit too high, but with 50% discount I found reasonably priced.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Lovely food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Didn't eat the sushi, had the salmon teriyaki instead and it was very nice. the ginger tea was one of the best i've ever tasted. staffs were nice. will definitely go back!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Very good sushi and other dishes. Nice small place, very close to the train station and great food. In our stay of 5 days in Budapest we had at least 3 - 4 meals there. Will definitely go back.

The staff was little uptight, but besides that everything was really good.

• Visited October 2012