“Tourist trap! Bad food, worse service and violently overpriced.” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1,134 of 1,784 Restaurants in Budapest
Cuisines: Hungarian, International, Bar, Café, Sandwiches
Paris, France
“Tourist trap! Bad food, worse service and violently overpriced.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2011

Don't be fooled by the signs displaying cheap (and what looks like tasty) food on the outside of the building! My wife and I ate here one day when it wasn't particularly busy, after we were seated it took us a good 15 to 20 minutes to have our order taken. Once we'd finally ordered the drinks took probably another 10 minutes to arrive, they were small and overpriced. The hamburgers we ordered were awful, plain, cold and simply half assed ( I could seriously make a better hamburger at home) Even the bread was stale. The service was garbage and the staff were very judgmental and spent most of their time standing around talking amongst themselves in plain view of every customer in the room. They also took it upon them selves to take their own tip out of our bill which was very generous might I ad and to top it off they expected customers to pay to use the toilet inside the restaurant! Absolutely appalling, this restaurant is designed to rip off tourists and nothing more. I'm sorry my first review on here has been negative but people have a right to know- Don't eat here!

• Visited October 2011