6 lads went to this place for our lunch. I prefer to do it in point form below
1. For 6.50GBP duck breast chilli dish, what i got was few shredded pork meat deep fried in chilli oil. I raised the fact the this is pork - i can seriously distinguish pork and duck, but the waitress came back saying the chef dismissed it and apparently it is duck. Still, it wasnt duck breast (as per menu), it is few shredded meat. As we came in for lunch, kicking up a fuss just would ruin my other 5 buddies eating time and i didnt want the chef to spit on their food. But just couldnt believe that the chef has guts to insist that it was duck.
2. we ordered 6 beers, only got 5. keep reminding the waitress of the 6th, she never came back with one.
3. food arrived really late for everyone. no timing at all. my friend ordered what i ordered, except it was chicken and his portion was definitely at least 5 x bigger than mine.
4. some ordered ghoulash. It had 1 inch of oil floating. i spoke to my hungarian friends and they told us, that doesnt sound right.
5. maybe noodles means pasta?
Finally i made fun at the waitress to let her chef know, that duck normally quacks, pig normally oinks...in case he thought duck oinks?
If you own or manage Picasso Point, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.