“So glad we came here.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Osbudavar Pizzeria

Osbudavar Pizzeria
1014 Budapest | Országház utca 10, Budapest 1014, Hungary (District I / Buda)
1 201 492
Description: Telefonszám: 06-1-201-4927 E-mail: osbudavar@osbudavar.hu
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“So glad we came here.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

We were in Budapest from the 21st till 25th of january and so we were kept quite busy trying to fit everything in. I really fancied coming here from what i read on tripadvisor, unfortunately on the day we crossed the river, i had forgot to check the name and location of this place on my laptop before we set off. As luck would have it we randomly walked past it by pure chance so came in to see if the pizza's were as good as other people on here said.

The short answer is yes....

I actually think that was the best pizza i have had in my life and if i had to say a bad thing about it, it was realising every pizza when I got home would seem worse than I remember. It was a party of 3 so we saw 2 different pizzas and both were absolutely delicious. its just a little cosy place, one small room with no more than 4 or so tables but i think this works in its favour since I felt a lot more comfortable than a normal restaurant. The guy who served us spoke excellent English and was very friendly. Do yourselves a favour and if you happen to be in Budapest, give this place a visit, i feel confident in saying you will be happy you gave it a try :).

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Greek first
  • Hungarian first
“Tiny little place with great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

When i say tiny its tiny.. Only fits 12 people into the restaurant.. But very cosy... Food was great value and delicious.. We had the best brocolli soup and a pizza which was delicious.. Would visit again the next time were in castle hill.. Very easy to find.. Literally round the corner from the Hilton.

South West England, United Kingdom
“Best service ever!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Great little cafe in the wonderful district of buda, good food, reasonable prices (15£ for a 2 course meal inc 3 drinks), and the best customer service I have experienced anywhere in my life! The humble lady who served us was very lovely and treated us well. I would definitely reccomend!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Guildford
“Great Value Considering Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

A tiny room, with 4 or so tables, it felt like eating as a guest in someone's front room (in a good way). The garlic soup in a bread bowl was lovely, as was the recommended Salami Calzone. When the bill came, it was incredibly reasonable, especially considering the location in the castle district.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Sweet place with great pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

As I said, place is small and sweet. Pizza is great, house wine also. Castle hill is magnificent, and we fully recomend Osbudavar pizzeria. Prices are ok cca. 2200 huf bigger pizza and 1800 huf smaller. Free WiFi zone, and you get there from the city centre with bus nr. 16. Use this app its helpul.