“Thanks to wonderful Emily” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Tailor-made tours based on YOUR interest - in English, German, Italian, Spanish, French and Hungarian. Let me know what I can do for you to make the best of your holiday in Budapest, Hungary. Having worked in schools I have experience with little kids, and being a university/college lecturer I can give you educational and fun tours. I am also happy to accommodate elderly guests with walking difficulties, as well as fit and sporty ones to discover the city on foot.
Cannes, France
“Thanks to wonderful Emily”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

Emily was very professionnal and knowledgable and put herself out by bending over backwards to try to satisfy us in everyway; she knew more about the local restaurants and their quality than our concierge and we were very grateful to her warm welcome. We would highly recommand using Emily's services to anybody reading tripadvisor. We found ourselves Emily from trip advisor and can only thank her previous clients for having introduced us to her. Emily has a rich historical background and was an ideal tourist guide; she spoke perfect english and we had a very enjoyable stay thanks to her.
Faysa and Robert

Visited May 2012

Singapore, Singapore
6 attraction reviews
“A great guide in Budapest.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

Emily did a good job in introducing her city to us. It was our first visit to Budapest. Though we had only a whole day to see Budapest, Emily managed to cover most of sights of Budapest, including a tour inside the Parliament House, taking into account that my brother in law was using his motorised wheelchair. At the end of the day tour, we asked her whether she could take us for a night tour of Budapest. She promptly made a few calls and confirmed the timing and place of pickup(after our dinner) within half an hour. The view of Budapest at night was breathtaking! Thanks Emily for arranging that night tour and making our Budapest and Szentendre visit a memorable one And am glad we chose you to be our guide.

Visited May 2012
florida
“Couldn't ask for more”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

To say Emily was an excellent tour guide would be an understatement. I was traveling with a group of 11 students and we had about six hours in Budapest before we had to board out train to Serbia. Emily was more than accommodating.

Our transportation from Krakow was delayed so we were already behind when we got there. She met us at the train station, helped us check our luggage -- saving us an immense amount of time. And then the tour started.

We started in the afternoon - so we got to see Budapest in the day and evening. She took us to every major spot giving the group such a good overview of Budapest, that every student not only considered it one of the highlights of the trip, but each one expressed a strong desire to return.

Although I had been to Budapest before, and had been to every site we visited, I still found the tour outstanding. I learned things I did not know, got to see things from a different perspective, and no matter my question, it was answered and then some. We got to see and experience and incredible amount in just a few hours. From east to west, palaces to pastry – we got it all.

Anyone going to Budapest should contact her for a tour. She is flexible. Reasonably priced and a fountain of knowledge about the city. Her English is impeccable. I wish every city we went to we had such a quality tour guide.

Visited March 2012
Westbury NY
“Independent Private Tour of Budapest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

We recently visited Budapest as part of a Gate 1 Central Europe tour. We were a group of eigth who arrived a day early and were looking for things to do before our organized tour began. Also because of the Easter Holiday a number of attractions that would normally be part of our tour were not going to be available. I found Emily on Tripadvisor and she was able to arrange for us to see those attractions and more on the day before our tour began. Emily got us into Parliament on Saturday morning even though the signs said no tickets were available! Emily was also able to arrange a van for our tour. We found her to be charming, knowledgeable and well worth the money.

I would highly reccomend her.

Marty

Visited April 2012
Dublin,
16 attraction reviews
“Excellent, knowledgeable & friendly!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

Hi, we booked through our hotel for a 4hr mini bus tour with Emily - we stayed at Continental Hotel Zara. She has several languages and easily moved between them all. We went to the usual sights, Fishermans Bastion, Heroes Sq, Parliament, St Stephen's Basilica. We were only expecting 1 stop at the Parliament but had several and ample opportunity for photos. She has a fantastic knowledge of the history and buildings of Budapest. We never felt rushed or under presssure. We didn't have to queue for the Parliament buildings which seems to be a very busy place. I would highly recommend her to anyone visiting Budapest!

Visited March 2012