“Wonderful Salon and Spa” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #63 of 187 activities in Budapest
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: In our salon in Pest to satisfy the demands the SPA section plays the main role from 2011. We maintain the rejuvenation of soul and body with refreshing fish pedicure and exclusive full body treatments. Our special baths clear the mind and take away all the tension, the touch of our exotic massages get into the deepest dimensions of the soul, our body scrubs awaken latent energy, our rituals rejuvenate soul and mind as well as body. Naturally, besides our SPA treatments our clients enjoy our hairdressers', mani-pedicurists', and cosmetologists' caring. This place is a shelter to escape from the bustle of the world and the place of recreation, where one can float in the gentle vibration of calm.
Calgary
3 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Salon and Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

A List was a real find in Budapest. My two teenage daughters had the fish pedicure which they loved. My husband had a massage and I had both a haircut and facial. The services were all fantastic. The atmosphere was warm and welcoming. The front desk gal spoke very good english and was so friendly in booking all our appointments and fitting everyone in.
The experience was completely comparable to anything you would get in a large Canadian city but at about one third the price.
I highly recommend this studio if you are looking for a break from your Budapest touring.

Visited April 2013

Oslo
3 attraction reviews
“Great salon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Thanks to the ladies writing on Tripadvisor for finding this great salon in Budapest! I am very picky as it comes to hair stylists, have long thick curly hair. Did highlights in foil and Shellac manicure at the A-list in February 2013, very pleased with the results! I initially asked for the master hairdresser but the master was unavailable. Instead I got a hair stylist with 10 years experience. She made a great job!!! Love my hair. The manicurist was very good, too. Highly recommend this great place.

Visited February 2013
Budapest, Hungary
14 attraction reviews
“A day of relaxation...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I had a wonderful day at A-List Salon & Spa. This was not my first visit but it was my first time receiving some of these services. I started with a spa pedicure with gel polish. Great job but it would have been nice to have more color selection, but overall very happy. Next came my facial. Definitely the highlight of the visit. Laura was wonderful and very gentle and professional. My skin looked amazing and I was so relaxed! I ended my day with chocolate massage. (Cocoa butter oil & dark chocolate). I have to say this was much more of a skin treatment than an actual massage. Which was slightly disappointing but once I realized this, I was able to enjoy it for what it was. My skin was so soft and smooth! All in all it was a very nice way to spend the afternoon!

Saint Joseph, Michigan
4 attraction reviews
“Found By Accident, Glad I did!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

I found the A-list while perusing Frederick Bonder budapest massage guide, what a treat. I strolled out after 90 minutes a new man! Very exhilarating experience that I'd recommend to anyone. Be sure to book in advance on weekends or holidays - seemed very busy when I was there.

Visited January 2013
Speers Point, Australia
146 attraction reviews
“Birthday Treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

This place made the day for my wife's cousin's 40th Birthday!

We were visiting from Australia and the trip happened to coincide with a significant birthday. So my wife arranged a trip to the Spa for some R & R for both of the girls.

They loved it, and for the rest of the trip our overjoyed cousin couldn't stop raving about having fish nibble the dead skin off her feet (Go figure! What women find amusing!). I understand that there was also some accompanying massage therapy and various other rejuvenating treatments involved and that the price was significantly less than one would pay for similar treatments in Oz.

I have it on good advice that this is a Budapest attraction that should not be missed - there are a number of Bars in the surrounding precinct where significant others can suitably amuse themselves!!

Visited September 2012