“Great access to luxury” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Boscolo Residence

You added Boscolo Residence to your Saves list
Boscolo Residence
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2-8, Osvat utca, Budapest 1073, Hungary (District VII / Jewish Quarter)   |
Ranked #57 of 333 Hotels in Budapest
Moscow, Russia
“Great access to luxury”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

We stayed for 1 night at the New York Palace residence (apartments) early dec 2012.

Overall, the deluxe room (44sqm) was clean, tidy and spacful, staff friendly.
The hotel is realitively newly built and in good state (opposite to the New York Palace in N.Y. City)

There was easy access to the hotel and its facilities (no need to go through the street (!))

Excellent value for money (quality rooms (apartments) with access to high quality hotel facilities).

Happy to recommend to anybody with short-stay in the city.

we had breakfast at the hotel (instead of the residence) as well as afternoon tea.
In addition, we used some of the other hotel facilities.

Some point to bear in mind -
1) do not take breakfast at the residence, you may be disappointed (limited choice, no hot food) unless you are not alone (despite the fact that it costs 2 times less)
2) the underground parking next to the hotel (situated nearby at the mercure hotel) costs 2 times less than here. very funny, budapest is a city of contrasts.

Room Tip: For families with 2 young children, the deluxe room is more than enough.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
Ghent, Belgium
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Nice, modern and comfortable flats. Lovely arrangement, Very spacious rooms, separate kitchenette, private room. Wwell equiped. Very good bed, good location, excellent service.
Budapest center is really close. If you don't like the walk, taxi is not expensive.
Friendly people, wonderful city where there's lots to visit, dine and party.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed over the weekend in Budapest at the hotel.

The staff is well prepared and speak good English and is always ready to offer some suggestion of places to go.

The room is very clean and comfortable, the only thing I felt could be different is if the TV would face the room instead of the living room and have more channels.

The hotel is well located and is a easy walk to the shopping street and to take any of the Sightseeing buses.

The only problem we had is that once the fire alarm ringed for no reason and we had to leave the room before we were told that was an accident and there was no fire at all.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Brussels
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Beautiful location with spacey bright rooms, great staff & excellent service from house-keeping to reception. Friendly & knowledgeable people all over the place; majority are multi-lingual: I have heard support conversations in English, French, Italian & German. Even the taxi service ordered by the hotel excelled my expectations.
An evening at the connected New York Salon should be considered as must.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Belgrade
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Modern hotel with all amenities you might need. Comfortable beds, enough of pillows, great bedding. Toalet includes both shower cabin and tub, large in space and very comfortable. Fully equipped kitchen, supermarket and many food shops within 50 m.
The only thing I was missing were room slippers, as large areas are without carpets so I felt a bit cold walking bare foot, but I could have packed better myself :). Be wiser and enjoy breathtaking Budapest!!

• Stayed November 2012
Wroclaw, Poland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights in deluxe room for two. Room was very big, clean and pretty. Fantastic bed and a good idea to gave a quest all equipment kitchen. Great place to have a weekend or week in beautiful Budapest.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Roskilde, Denmark
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I stayed in Boscolo Luxury Residence for a week with my partner. I can truly state that it was one of our best experience in connection with hotels.
We arrived late in the evening after a long, complicated travel and we were given a really nice welcome. The staff was incredibly mindful so I could almost forget about my tiredness.
We got our apartment which was really cosy, sized exactly for us. I really liked the furniture with its modern and clear shapes. The materials suited to my taste.
I really liked the breakfasts. The hall is very luminous, it was nice to start the days there next to our cappucinos. Juli was always so kind to us. She made our morning delightful with her cheerfulness and smile. I can say that the service was excellent, all our needs were fulfil without delay.
It is quite well located, the down town is very close to it and we could easily reach everything. Our daily trips were wonderful although, once it was a little bit adventurous. I left my handbag in the taxi with all my important belongings. I was totally socked, I thought, I would never get it back, which would have ruined our holiday. Fortunately, on the reception they saw after it immediately so very soon it was in my hand again. I really appreciated the calm and fast act in my case. Don't forget about the spa. Best relaxing times, we spent there in the evening!!
All in all, I was completely satisfied and I'm pleased that we could spent these days in Boscolo Hotel. I wish we could have staied more. Next time...

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple