“Budapest finest Greek tavern” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #290 of 1,784 Restaurants in Budapest
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
“Budapest finest Greek tavern”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

very Nice place to relax. great meal and service. I went there to have lunch and it was amazing. the staff is very nice and the decoration is beautiful

• Hungarian first
Heinola, Finland
“excellent value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Mouth watering gyros pita costs only 890huf. Waiters were friendly and we got some pita bread and little dessert for compliment.

Visited October 2012
Warsaw, Poland
“tasty, tasty...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I went to Zorbas Taverna for dinner - actually, it was the 2nd time I visited the place but I refrained from writing a review after the first visit due to the fact the place lacked something then - and I couldn't tell what was missing..
The food is very good, let there be no doubt about it. Both times I went there I was not disappointed. Service is efficient and the prices are very good.
I can now tell what was missing the first time I went there - it was a complete lack of guests other than myself :) This time, the place was full... but it is still missing something I can't define.
Nevertheless it's really worth visiting and I can definitely recommend it :)

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Budapest, Hungary
“Still perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

I went there again.I ate gyros plate.it was huge,and realy yummy.The staff are very friendly,and helpfull.After the gyros,i got some grapes for gratis.i had a realy good time there!!!!

Haymarket, VA
“Interesting decor, plentiful, excellent food, friendly service, and great prices.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

We stopped here for a late lunch and ordered the mixed grill and Greek salad for two, and to our amazement the waiter returned several minutes later with a very large, oval platter piled high with food. The food and salad were both excellent--some of the best Greek food I have ever eaten--the décor was very interesting, the service was friendly and efficient.

To top this off, we just happened to come in before 4 P. M., and they were running a special of 50% off meals ordered before 4. We were stuffed and couldn’t even finish this excellent meal, which came out to a little over $20 for the both of us, a beer each included. We highly recommend Zorba’s Taverna.

• Visited September 2012