“comfort food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tacos Locos

Tacos Locos
Erzsebet Korut 37-39, Budapest 1073, Hungary (District VII / Jewish Quarter)
36 1 787 8615
Neighborhood: District VII / Jewish Quarter
McLean, Virginia
“comfort food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

okay, i was a little homesick one evening, and as I walked aimlessly around town one evening, I ran across the tacos locos. I was surprised to find it in Budapest, but shows you what I know. There were american accents in the sidewalk conversation, and english magazines on what to do in Budapest that I had not seen elsewhere . The food is standard (American style) Mexican--fajitas, nachos, enchiladas, burritos, and mexican beer. And it cured the blues with a good meal, beer and a touch of home. just nice to have some variety.

• Visited October 2012

• Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Budapest, Hungary
“A great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I know the cuople driving this place and they are the nicest people. But it's not only because of this I recommend it. If you are a lover of Mexican Food, this is your place! I have had the loveliest moments here, lots of long evenings with loads of friends, special margaritas and great company, and, I repeat, absolutely lovely food! Come and see!

• Visited August 2012
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

The food here was absoloutly lovely, I'm not a big Mexican food fan but my friend whom I went with is, but I throughly enjoyed every mouthful. I had the Csirke Flautas and they were full of flavour and very mourish! For desert I had the Chocolate brownie with Margarita ice-cream and that was beautiful. Highly recomended restaurant. :o)

Visited September 2012
Budapest, Hungary
“Mexican food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

Great service! very traditional Mexican food. The restaurant is very clean, friendly environment and the waiters care for theirs customer. Acceptable price for food (not to cheap or expensive) . Knowledgeable about what they do.

• Visited September 2012
“Worst experience EVER!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Bad service, cold and goofy nachos... How can u mess up nachos? Staff Rolling their eyes...
No one afsked or cared how the food or dining experience was when we left without mains because we did not want them to have anymore of our money. One should Think they would want money from 5 Danish turists.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere