“Great food! Great service!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
London, United Kingdom
“Great food! Great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I stumbled across this place during our visit to Budapest last year. We were pleasantly surprised with the food for, every morsel was delicious!
We visited the restaurant again during our second visit to Budapest & was once again exceptionally pleased with the food, service & the prices. The staff at the restaurant are very pleasant & efficient.
I highly recommend the chicken spring rolls, I've not tasted better!!
DEFINITELY WORTH A VISIT!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

85% Recommend
  • Polish first
Bratislava, Slovakia
“Disappointment”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I visited this restaurant trying to find reasonable Thai food in the region. Since the reviews were good my expectations were quite high. But they did not materialise. The restaurant is located in the cellar, lacks airy nature and freshness. The food did not have much in common with the food you can experience in Thailand. It lacked the freshness and more. Spring rolls were Ok, but Pad Thai and Caramel Duck - esp. the latter - a big disappointment. Overall the food was not better than in Chinese bufes you can find all over Budapest - of course at higher price.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
lowestoft
“Lovely Thai food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Lovely food Good staff and very reasonable priced, decor needs updating.
A must have meal when visiting Budapest.

Visited April 2013
“Thai pearl in Budapest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

We have been to this restaurant three times already. The decoration is pretty well done but still has some mistakes. The service was pretty fast but we had to wait some time for our meals because the place was quite full. The food was fantastic I have been to many Thai places and this is one of the best. Highly recommended is the green curry that I had and the garlic duck that my wife had. We surely visit this place next time.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Essex Uk
“Excellent service. Mostly good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We went without booking on a Monday in January. There was one other tourist couple and at another table four Thai people which is usually a good sign.
The food was served quite promptly by a waiter who was very genial and helpful with my wife's dietary needs.
We did not have starters as we did not know how large the main courses would be. We both had duck red curry and one egg fried rice and one curry rice. The duck was (as is probably the case in most Thai restaurants) pre cooked but was a little dry. The red curry itself was good. The rice however was not hot; it tasted fine but was only luke warm.
My wife then had sticky rice with mango and I had fried banana with honey and ice cream. Both these were good.
The restaurant is below street level and is more homely than plush.

• Visited January 2013