“Perfect” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 331 hotels in Budapest
Haderslev, Denmark
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Nice breakfast, really good rooms with everything you need (maybe a bit more cups, plates and glasses in the kitchen), but the appartment is clean and beds nice. It's not exclusive, but it is really good for family.
Staff really friendly and the hotel is five minutes away from the metro. We couldn't have had a better hotel, and the shoppingcenter that it is next to is nice for shopping.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Dear Line L.,
Thank you so much for sharing your kind remarks regarding your recent stay at the Fraser Residence Budapest. I was delighted to read that you had a “Perfect” stay with us and that you were pleased with the services provided by the staff. I will take great pleasure in sharing your notes with all of the employees; as there is nothing more motivating than reading words like yours. We do our best to create a memorable experience for our guests and I am very glad to hear that we succeeded.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

482 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Krakow, Poland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I usually don't book apartments, as I prefer hotels with all its facilities like restaurant,room service, sat tv, reception 24/7 etc. Here I found all that a nice 4* hotel has, while the price was a bargain. The room was about 40sqm, and for single person use was extremly big. It was clean, comfy and well maintained. I had all amenities in the room, like iron and ironing board which was very nice. Two flat screen tv's was an extre.
Great value for money!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your kind remarks and high ratings regarding your recent stay at the Fraser Residence Budapest. Our guests often tell us indeed; how much they “enjoy the flexibility, advantages of apartment living with the services of a 4 star superior hotel”. I’m pleased that you not only appreciated all the amenities; but particularly enjoyed the comfort of our spacious apartments. (From 40 sqm to 75 sqm for a two bedroom Suite with fully equipped kitchens, free Wi-Fi and much more.)

Don’t hesitate to experience for your next leisure or business trips; our Frasers Hospitality properties and luxury serviced apartments located in (Paris, London, Scotland and many more in the Middle East and Asia).

The Fraser Residence Budapest team and I are looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.
Bucharest, Romania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Fraser Residence it's a perfect place to stay if you intend to visit Budapest.
On my way from Romania to Austria I decided to make a two days stop in Budapest for visiting the city and I've chosen Fraser Residence to stay. I was traveling by my car and one of the things that I appreciate mostly on this hotel was their private underground parking place offered at a very good price for Budapest. The second thing I liked was the quiet of the area. This residence is perfect if you wanna rest after a long trip. It is situated on a secondary street so you can't hear the city noise. It is situated at 10 minutes walking from the old center so it is a good start to visit Budapest. The reception personal are kindly, helpful and very good English speakers. The rented apartment was very clean and very well equipped with everything we need. On my next Budapest trip this residence will be my first option.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for your valued time spent on placing your kind comment and recommendation on Tripadvisor.com regarding your recent stay at Fraser Residence, Budapest. I’m glad to see that our apartment, location and staff exceeded your expectations. I’m especially proud that for you next stay in Budapest the Fraser Residence will be your first choice.
Please feel free to contact me directly should I be able to assist with any future bookings.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

We stayed there for three nights at the end of February, and the place is simply amazing. We travelled with a four-year old daughter, so the spacious apartment was very-very good for us. The apartment was very well equipped, the full kitchen was fantastic, too. We had breakfast, which was of good quality and plentiful. The staff was also very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly.

The location is great, really close to everything and public transportation is only a short walk away (trams, underground, buses, so easy to get to wherever you want to go). This part of the city is a new development and it is great to see some lovely old buildings and new places next to each other. The shopping centre/shopping street is only a couple minutes away, and there are some great bars, cafes around, too.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to everybody and I do hope we will return soon.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Dear Ben P, Thank you so much for your generous feedback, recommendations to other travellers and high ratings. What can I add to such a nice review? I am very proud; we could prove that we provide great facilities and level of service you received from our staff. I was delighted to read how much you liked the location, since Budapest is a big city with lot of attraction in different directions and the Fraser Residence Budapest is indeed located centrally to most highlights of the city.

Don’t hesitate to try out for your next leisure or business trips; our other Frasers Hospitality gold standard serviced apartments; located in (Paris, London, Glasgow, Edinburgh and many more in the Middle East and Asia).

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to “your home away from home” in Budapest again in the near future.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

The 3-rooms apartment at Fraser Residence was very well equipped (2 TV's!), spacious and clean (thanks to daily housekeeping). The reception staff are very attentive and helpful. Although the location is not really central it has also goods things to offer: metro station Covin (in 5-10 min to a central point) and shopping centre with supermarket (till 8pm) are just around the corner, restaurants and cafes on Ráday utca are on walking distance. Breakfast is okay (fresh croissants) but may need slightly some improvements (eggs would be nice, attentiveness of breakfast staff).

Room Tip: Choose the garden side, the street side can me little bit noisy in the morning.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Dear JanetAMS,
Thank you so much for your kind feedback regarding your recent stay at the Fraser Residence Budapest. Your kind comments regarding the location, spacious and “very well equipped” apartment, cleanness and especially the friendliness of the reception and housekeeping team are very much appreciated.

Our property is indeed an ideal starting point to all major attractions of the city. The Corvin neighborhood is actually considered as one of the trendiest upcoming new area in Budapest (with plenty of excellent restaurants, shopping mall and superb supermarket nearby) I appreciate your comments and point of view; as the great majority of our guests appreciate to be next to the public transport and to easily access all the major (numerous) cultural highlights. The advantage to be a little bit off the main streets or avenues is that our property is located within Budapest; in a very tranquil street and offers very spacious rooms (most with balconies or big terraces).

We are looking forward to be at your service again whenever your travels bring you back to Budapest in the future.

Alain Goestchel
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

I spent 3 nights in one of the apartments and I was very pleased with it. The place was clean and staff members were nice and helpful. Unfortunately during last night a radiator in living room broke down and the whole room was flooded. One of my friends informed receptionist who came up and offered another apartment straight away. My friends moved all our stuff to new apartment (receptionist offered to help and I was out partying). Next day we were allowed to stay few hours longer (check out time is 11 am) and offered full refund for last night and free transport to the airport. I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Dear Krzysiek P,
Thank you so much for your kind words and recommending the Fraser Residence to other travellers who wish to plan a short-, or long stay in Budapest.
I’m especially proud that you recognized the reception team’s efficiency to assist with the unfortunate incident with the radiator; which we immediately fixed after your departure. Please accept again my sincerest apologies for the mishap. I’m happy that this technical issue didn’t spoil your overall impression of your stay and enjoyed the flexibility of luxury apartment living with the services of a 4 star superior hotel.

The Fraser Residence Budapest and I team would be happy to welcome you back anytime soon should your plans bring you to Budapest.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me directly for any personal arrangements prior to your next stay.

Lisboa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I really enjoyed our stay here at the Fraser Residence..It was very clean and apartments are serviced just like a nice hotel. Great breakfasts but also with the convenience of being able to stay in and cook if you like within your own apartment. Central location near the trams and metro as well as some nice restaurants (the Kompot!) and also a shopping centre with 2 supermarkets nearby.

Verry friendly staff and manager!

Will definitely come again!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
First of all let me thank you for your stay at the Fraser Residence Budapest “apartment hotel” and for sharing your experience through TripAdvisor. We are all delighted to note that you have had a relaxing and comfortable stay with us, and it makes me especially proud, that we succeeded to meet your expectations and that we managed to make your recent stay that enjoyable.

I was delighted to note that our location worked well for your visit in the beautiful capital of Hungary. The Residence is not only in a main interchange – which makes it very easy to discover the city either on foot or by public transportation – but has a very unique location to discover all Budapest’s major cultural highlights and is surrounded by excellent restaurants, and pubs.

I hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Fraser Residence Budapest soon.

Alain Goetschel

Been to Fraser Residence Budapest? Share your experiences!