“A superb place.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 329 Hotels in Budapest
Bucharest, Romania
“A superb place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Fraser Residence it's a perfect place to stay if you intend to visit Budapest.
On my way from Romania to Austria I decided to make a two days stop in Budapest for visiting the city and I've chosen Fraser Residence to stay. I was traveling by my car and one of the things that I appreciate mostly on this hotel was their private underground parking place offered at a very good price for Budapest. The second thing I liked was the quiet of the area. This residence is perfect if you wanna rest after a long trip. It is situated on a secondary street so you can't hear the city noise. It is situated at 10 minutes walking from the old center so it is a good start to visit Budapest. The reception personal are kindly, helpful and very good English speakers. The rented apartment was very clean and very well equipped with everything we need. On my next Budapest trip this residence will be my first option.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you very much for your valued time spent on placing your kind comment and recommendation on Tripadvisor.com regarding your recent stay at Fraser Residence, Budapest. I’m glad to see that our apartment, location and staff exceeded your expectations. I’m especially proud that for you next stay in Budapest the Fraser Residence will be your first choice.
Please feel free to contact me directly should I be able to assist with any future bookings.
Alain Goetschel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

We stayed there for three nights at the end of February, and the place is simply amazing. We travelled with a four-year old daughter, so the spacious apartment was very-very good for us. The apartment was very well equipped, the full kitchen was fantastic, too. We had breakfast, which was of good quality and plentiful. The staff was also very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly.

The location is great, really close to everything and public transportation is only a short walk away (trams, underground, buses, so easy to get to wherever you want to go). This part of the city is a new development and it is great to see some lovely old buildings and new places next to each other. The shopping centre/shopping street is only a couple minutes away, and there are some great bars, cafes around, too.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to everybody and I do hope we will return soon.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Dear Ben P, Thank you so much for your generous feedback, recommendations to other travellers and high ratings. What can I add to such a nice review? I am very proud; we could prove that we provide great facilities and level of service you received from our staff. I was delighted to read how much you liked the location, since Budapest is a big city with lot of attraction in different directions and the Fraser Residence Budapest is indeed located centrally to most highlights of the city.

Don’t hesitate to try out for your next leisure or business trips; our other Frasers Hospitality gold standard serviced apartments; located in (Paris, London, Glasgow, Edinburgh and many more in the Middle East and Asia).

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to “your home away from home” in Budapest again in the near future.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

The 3-rooms apartment at Fraser Residence was very well equipped (2 TV's!), spacious and clean (thanks to daily housekeeping). The reception staff are very attentive and helpful. Although the location is not really central it has also goods things to offer: metro station Covin (in 5-10 min to a central point) and shopping centre with supermarket (till 8pm) are just around the corner, restaurants and cafes on Ráday utca are on walking distance. Breakfast is okay (fresh croissants) but may need slightly some improvements (eggs would be nice, attentiveness of breakfast staff).

Room Tip: Choose the garden side, the street side can me little bit noisy in the morning.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Dear JanetAMS,
Thank you so much for your kind feedback regarding your recent stay at the Fraser Residence Budapest. Your kind comments regarding the location, spacious and “very well equipped” apartment, cleanness and especially the friendliness of the reception and housekeeping team are very much appreciated.

Our property is indeed an ideal starting point to all major attractions of the city. The Corvin neighborhood is actually considered as one of the trendiest upcoming new area in Budapest (with plenty of excellent restaurants, shopping mall and superb supermarket nearby) I appreciate your comments and point of view; as the great majority of our guests appreciate to be next to the public transport and to easily access all the major (numerous) cultural highlights. The advantage to be a little bit off the main streets or avenues is that our property is located within Budapest; in a very tranquil street and offers very spacious rooms (most with balconies or big terraces).

We are looking forward to be at your service again whenever your travels bring you back to Budapest in the future.

Alain Goestchel
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

I spent 3 nights in one of the apartments and I was very pleased with it. The place was clean and staff members were nice and helpful. Unfortunately during last night a radiator in living room broke down and the whole room was flooded. One of my friends informed receptionist who came up and offered another apartment straight away. My friends moved all our stuff to new apartment (receptionist offered to help and I was out partying). Next day we were allowed to stay few hours longer (check out time is 11 am) and offered full refund for last night and free transport to the airport. I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Dear Krzysiek P,
Thank you so much for your kind words and recommending the Fraser Residence to other travellers who wish to plan a short-, or long stay in Budapest.
I’m especially proud that you recognized the reception team’s efficiency to assist with the unfortunate incident with the radiator; which we immediately fixed after your departure. Please accept again my sincerest apologies for the mishap. I’m happy that this technical issue didn’t spoil your overall impression of your stay and enjoyed the flexibility of luxury apartment living with the services of a 4 star superior hotel.

The Fraser Residence Budapest and I team would be happy to welcome you back anytime soon should your plans bring you to Budapest.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me directly for any personal arrangements prior to your next stay.

Lisboa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I really enjoyed our stay here at the Fraser Residence..It was very clean and apartments are serviced just like a nice hotel. Great breakfasts but also with the convenience of being able to stay in and cook if you like within your own apartment. Central location near the trams and metro as well as some nice restaurants (the Kompot!) and also a shopping centre with 2 supermarkets nearby.

Verry friendly staff and manager!

Will definitely come again!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
First of all let me thank you for your stay at the Fraser Residence Budapest “apartment hotel” and for sharing your experience through TripAdvisor. We are all delighted to note that you have had a relaxing and comfortable stay with us, and it makes me especially proud, that we succeeded to meet your expectations and that we managed to make your recent stay that enjoyable.

I was delighted to note that our location worked well for your visit in the beautiful capital of Hungary. The Residence is not only in a main interchange – which makes it very easy to discover the city either on foot or by public transportation – but has a very unique location to discover all Budapest’s major cultural highlights and is surrounded by excellent restaurants, and pubs.

I hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Fraser Residence Budapest soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

The apartment was Very spacious, the furniture were new, and spotlessly clean! I also had a huge terrace, which I didn't get to use because it was snowing quite a bit. The location was very quiet. Also, the shampoo and body wash was excellent, unlike the cheap stuffs you normally get in hotels. Good breakfast, although the breakfast room was a little on the small size.

Best hotel room/apartment I have ever been in (not exaggerating one bit)

• Stayed February 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

My sincerest thanks for your positive review. It was a pleasure for me to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us.

If you plan to stay with us in spring or summer; I’ll invite you to enjoy as well your breakfast “al fresco” on our garden terrace.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Hotel directly or visit our website to take advantage of the special offers available.

The Fraser Residence Budapest team and I are looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future and to enjoy… again and again "the fabulous city of Budapest”.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I have stayed at Fraser Residence for close to 100 days during the last few months for my business related stay in Budapest. Previously, I stayed at Hilton Budapest for several weeks, however, for prolonged periods of stay I found it quite constrained as it is just one hotel room. Compared to Hilton, I found that Fraser residence offers more spacious rooms along with other amenities which make your long business stay more comfortable at almost the same level of luxury that you would enjoy at Hilton. The staff was friendly and the rooms spacious and the location is quite central. Therefore, I can recommend Fraser Residence to anyone who wishes to stay for vacations or for long periods of business.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Dear Nitin M,

Thank you so much for your generous feedback. What can I add to such a nice review?
Especially appreciate to recommend the Fraser Residence Budapest to other travelers who wish to plan a short-, or long stay in Budapest.
I am delighted that you enjoyed our spacious luxury apartments, central location with all the advantages of a 4 star superior hotel; as well as appreciated our friendly and helpful staff.

We were very happy to be at your service for the last 3 months and make you feel “home away from home...and more” There is nothing more motivating for us than receiving feedbacks like yours, to continue providing services beyond our guests’ expectations. I am truly honored to read your appraisal of our team - I promise, your comments will be shared with all of them. They’ll be pleased to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts to meet your needs

Don’t hesitate to try out for your next leisure or business trips; our other Frasers Hospitality gold standard serviced apartments; located in (Paris, London, Scotland and many more in the Middle East and Asia).

We look forward to welcoming you back to “your home away from home” in Budapest again in the near future.

Alain Goetschel

Been to Fraser Residence Budapest? Share your experiences!