“Very nice and almost new” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
BOOK DIRECT! -10%
Ranked #13 of 330 hotels in Budapest
Kettering, England, United Kingdom
“Very nice and almost new”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We enjoyed our stay with my family. Apartment is really huge and you have got everything what you need. Kind and helpful staff. Breakfast also high quality. Metro is just 5 min walking from hotel so if you buy a 24 hrs group ticket for just 10eur than you can reach every place in Budapest in a very short time.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for sharing your kind review and high ratings on Tripadvisor.
It was a pleasure for me to read how much you enjoyed the flexibility of luxury apartment living with the services of a 4 star superior hotel and our location. Equally pleasing is your comment about the staff, whose friendliness and willingness to assist is an integral component of our guest experience. I will certainly share your praising words with all of them.

The Fraser Residence Budapest team and I are looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you and your family back in the near future and to enjoy… again your “home away from home” and the fabulous city of Budapest.

506 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Crowle, worcester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

first class, excellent staff, with good English
warm comfortable rooms, with large beds
even a luggage rooms, to leave our bags on the last day, so we could sight see, the collect on the way to airport

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. We are very happy to know our staff was working so hard to fulfill your needs at the Fraser Residence Budapest and we hope to see you again very soon for your next stay in Budapest.

Miskolc, Miskolc, Hungary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I thouroughly enjoyed my stay here. The staff was friendly, the room spacious with much attention to details in terms of facilities, amenities. Breakfast was fresh and also with great attention to details. I can recommend the hotel to anyone.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Dear Jean Pierre P.,
My team and I felt really proud while reading such positive feedback. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience at The Fraser Residence Budapest and so highly “recommend our luxury serviced apartment hotel to all who come to Budapest for business or pleasure!"

I specifically enjoyed reading that you enjoyed our spacious suites, attention to details and appreciated the quality of our fresh breakfast. It is always our aim to provide the highest level of personalized service in order to create a home away from home.

Thank you again for your feedback and the Fraser Budapest team and I are looking forward to be at your service again soon.

Yours sincerely,
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Dear Alain (General Manager) The room was very clean, warm and comfortable. It had everything you could need for a comfortable stay. The breakfast was warm, hearty and filling. The hotel was located discretely in a quiet side street hence had a quiet comfortable night sleep. The staffs were helpful but 2 members of staff stood out. One was Juan - I forgot to bring my own charger and he had kindly brought his own one so that I can charged my phone to take photos etc. Also he had been really helpful giving me informations about Budapest, transportation etc. Thank you Juan. Another member of staff was Artem - he had kindly instructed me in detail how to take the bus / metro from the airport to the hotel. It make the transfer much easier for a first timer in Budapest. We really enjoyed our stay. Thank you.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Dear Vivian L,

Thank you for such a nice review of our hotel and taking the time to share your comments on Tripadvisor. We were delighted to read that you had a nice stay at the Fraser Residence Budapest - that you were more than satisfied with the breakfast and that you liked our central yet quite location.

I am extremely proud to hear that the front desk exceeded your expectations.

Your feedback is a great encouragement for our future work and we are pleased to pass it over to our colleagues.

Yours sincerely,
Alain Goestchel
Poole, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Letter to the General Manager:-

Dear Alain.

Just a few lines to say thanks to you and your staff during my stay at your Budapest residence from 21-25/01/2013 the apartment was just perfect with all its facilities and ideal for business whilst staying in the city.

I will be very pleased to recommend the residence to my business associates and channel partners , or anyone else who will listen to me !

Please pass on my thanks and regards to your staff who do a great job in keeping the residence to the standards that are purveyed in your advertising and website.

Please be assured that having stayed in Budapest many times in the past ten years, I will look forward to returning , probably in September, for another enjoyable stay at the Fraser Residence Budapest.

Best Regards.

Martyn

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Dear Martyn,

I was delighted to read that you had a wonderful stay at the Fraser Residence Budapest and was equally pleased to hear that the staff exceeded your expectations. They work hard to make every guest feel special. Your compliments are greatly appreciated, and it is with great pleasure that I will share your kind words with all of our staff.

I hope you’ll find the right time and place to ensure that all your business partners will carefully listen to your convincing recommendations to stay at our property. :)

Please don’t hesitate to contact me directly for any personal arrangements prior to your next stay.

The Fraser Residence Budapest team and I are looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Alain Goestchel
Athens, Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Everything in this hotel satisfied us. We had a safe parking area underground the hotel.
Our appartment was clean, warm, comfortable and well equiped that made us feel like being home. Hotel's location was good, stuff was friendly and breakfast was great.
We reccomend it to eveyone.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
Dear Guest,
The training of our team members plays an important role in our company, therefore it is very satisfying to read that they contribute successfully to your well being and positive experience. I will certainly share this with the team for further encouragement. No doubt that a well equipment room and top location rounds up the picture. Thank you very much for your kind comments and I hope to welcome you soon again to the Fraser Residence Budapest. Please contact us directly for any personal arrangements prior to the arrival.

Anglesea, Victoria, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful hotel terrific staff and overall an amazing experience. My partner and I wanted to stay forever. Can not say one bad thing. You must stay here. Breakfast was great spoilt for choice it felt like home and had extra details that made our stay as good as it could possibly be

• Stayed January 2013
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Dear Kris K.

Thank you so much for your generous feedback. What can I add to such a nice review? I appreciate your efforts in recommending our hotel after your memorable stay. Your review is an excellent tool for influencing new potential guests in selecting the Fraser Residence Budapest.
It is truly because of our terrific staff that Frasers Hospitality enjoys the reputation that we have earned as a company, worldwide.
I hope that we will have an opportunity of welcoming you back to the "Fraser Residence Budapest" luxury serviced apartment hotel very soon.

Alain Goetschel

Been to Fraser Residence Budapest? Share your experiences!