“I love it” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 332 Hotels in Budapest
Kuwait City, Kuwait
“I love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

New and cleaned hotel this the second time staying in my lovely hotel staff friendly rooms big- Big t.v
with every thing u need with balcony and nice kitchen full with every thing I need clean bathroom-breakfast was fresh and the hotel near by shopping center corvine center and it have A big supermarket in the g Floor also hotel near corvine station and metro 6 and 4 near hotel also and wi-FI is free in all hotel the best I find in this hotel Mr.Alain the general manager of the hotel was helpful I meet him many times during breakfast and he was friendly for all of the guests

Room Tip: I tray rooms tow time it was very good and my sister she had beautiful apartment on the top with bea...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
I would like to thank you for the grateful words you wrote about the Fraser Residence Budapest. It is just wonderful to read that you enjoyed your second stay with us.

Your kind comments regarding the location, fully equipped kitchen, spacious and comfortable rooms, facilities and services and especially the friendliness of the team are very much appreciated

We are all looking forward to be at your service again and to welcome you and your family back soon in your home away from home….

Alain Goetschel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Cluj-Napoca, Cluj, Romania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I was very well impressed by the staff hospitality, but above all by the facilities and services. In my memory, Fraser Residence Budapest has remained as one with the most comfortable bed I have slept in.
I wholeheartedly recommend this hotel to all who come to Budapest for business or pleasure!

Gabriela Z.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
My team and I felt really proud while reading such positive feedback. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience at The Fraser Residence Budapest and so highly “recommend our serviced apartment hotel to all who come to Budapest for business or pleasure!"

I specifically enjoyed reading that you “were impressed” by the staff hospitality, our facilities and services as well as our “most comfortable beds”. It is always our aim to provide the highest level of personalized service in order to create a home away from home.

Thank you again for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Parlier, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

We had a one apartment which we enjoyed very much. The staff was helpful and the fact that it was a few blocks from the Corvin shopping mall was great (a large grocery store on the -1 floor had every thing you needed). It was very hot and humid when we were in Budapest and coming back to a air-conditioned unit was great after traveling on the underground and walking all over the city. The area was not that great and the view from our living room was not that great either as it was of a brick bldg. that was being torn down. But the wonderful buffet breakfast that was included out on the deck made up for the poor view. Would definitely stay there if we ever go to Budapest again. Good airport transfer and the rate was good as was the hotel rate.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
First of all let me thank you for your time spent writing your comments about your first stay at the Fraser Residence Budapest on Tripadvisor.
I was very happy to read that you have fond memories of your stay with us, especially learning that you still cherish appealing experience from last “exceptionally hot „ August and appreciated coming back to your air conditioned apartment.

The goal of our work is to satisfy our guest even beyond expectations. That you “would definitively stay again” at the Fraser Residence is a good proof for the success.

I’m pleased that you enjoyed, our “wonderful buffet breakfast” in our Garden Terrace; as well as our location. Our property is indeed an ideal starting point to all major attractions of the city despite that you didn’t find the “area that great”. The charming brick house you are referring too; is actually an historical building (to be renovated by 2013) who was the center stage of Ferenc Molnar’s novel “The Paul Street Boys” The book has earned the status of the most famous Hungarian novel in the world and was translated into more than 50 languages.
The Corvin neighborhood is actually considered as one of the trendiest upcoming new area in Budapest (with plenty of excellent restaurants, shopping mall and superb supermarket nearby).

The Fraser Budapest team and I are looking forward to seeing and welcoming you back again sometime in the near future.

Budapest, Hungary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

I share my nearly 1 year experience in visiting Fraser's Budapest.
I would strongly recommend this very new Hotel Fraser's Residence Budapest both for leisure (couples, friends and family) and business stay, for long term also.
I visit the hotel almost weekly (business) since a year and I experience the same excellence still.
Large clean apartments with a luxurious feeling (very comfortable bed and modern equipped kitchen, nice big bathroom with bathtub, LCD TV, DVD player, iPhone dock, most of the room has furnished balcony).
Big shopping mall and one of the best Fitness Wellness centre in Budapest next to the hotel.
I already met Mr.Goetschel (General Manager) personally and I can say that he always pays attention for guests and works with highly qualified personnel only.
Your safety guarenteed with the 0-24 reception, closed parking etc.
Great location for sightseeing (downtown area).
Nice restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: Try the penthouse, very nice view.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
I’m really grateful for these wonderful comments from a regular guest like you!
Thank you for posting them on Tripadvisor and for your valued patronage.
We cannot be grateful enough for your fantastic and very detailed feedback, I am sure many who plan to visit Budapest will find your review a valuable source of information.
We were thrilled to read through your detailed comments regarding our attention to service, large clean apartments with a luxurious feeling and location.
Your enthusiasm for the Fraser Residence Budapest and especially for our staff is very much appreciated and will be a great source of motivation for the entire team.

The team and I are looking forward to be at your service again soon.

Yours sincerely,
Alain Goestchel
Tallinn, Estonia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I decided to book a weekend getaway at the Fraser Residence in Budapest after reading all the wonderful reviews and especially after seeing that the General Manager shows so much care and attention to the guests.
I must admit that I was extremely pleased with my stay at the luxurious Studio apartment. The Studio had it all, fully equipped for the long-term stay with a very nice bathroom, comfortable, big bed, soft pillows, etc... The bathrobe and slippers are provided on request. The kitchen had all the necessary equipment, except the coffee mashine (which would be nice to have for long-term stay guests). Fortunately I had breakfast inclusive, so I could enjoy a very nice coffee and a wide selection of breads, cereals, fruits and pastries.
The breakfast and reception staff were friendly, attentive and spoke a good English, especially Gabor, who was very helpful and professional.
Mr. Goetschel, thank you for your welcome note that we also found on arrival. I will definitely recommend Fraser Residence to anybody who is planning a trip to Budapest.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this review, October 13, 2012
Thank you so much for sharing your kind remarks regarding your recent stay at the Fraser Residence Budapest. I was delighted to read that you had a spotless stay with us and that you were pleased with the services provided by the staff. I will take great pleasure in sharing your notes with all of the employees; as there is nothing more motivating than reading words like yours. We do our best to create a memorable experience for our guests and I am very glad to hear that we succeeded.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us as well as to highly „recommend Fraser Residence to anybody who is planning a trip to Budapest”.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Aberdeen
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Had a very pleasant stay at the Fraser. Rooms are beautifully furnished and our one bedroom apartment had 2 balconies. Good area although i wasn't too happy with the main rod to the right so we made our way to and from the tram (one every minute) through the Corvin Plaza. And when you are there you must try the brilliant Kompot Restaurant on the corner of square at the rear of the Plaza - great food, superbly served, brilliant value. One of the best small restaurants I've ever eaten in.

Room Tip: Make sure you book one with a balcony
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
First of all let me thank you for your stay at the Fraser Residence Budapest “apartment hotel” and for sharing your experience through TripAdvisor. We are all delighted to note that you have had a relaxing and comfortable stay with us, and it makes me especially proud, that we succeeded to meet your expectations and that we managed to make your recent stay that enjoyable.
I was delighted to note that our location worked well for your visit in the beautiful capital of Hungary. The Residence is not only in a main interchange – which makes it very easy to discover the city either on foot or by public transportation – but has a very unique location to discover all Budapest’s major cultural highlights and is surrounded by excellent restaurants indeed and pubs.

I hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Fraser Residence Budapest soon. I encourage you as well to discover for your next leisure or business trips our “Frasers Hospitality” luxury serviced apartments located in more than 20 cities worldwide.

Tehran, Iran
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

My wife and I spent 3 nights at this hotel and we found it perfect. The location is good specially if u like shopping(close to the mall). Pretty clean, nice decorated rooms, good breakfast served outdoor, Very kind staff. We received our luggage with 2 days delay from airport and the staff really helped us by calling continuously to the airport and the airline office. Powerful A/C system. Good price. We really didn’t find anything negative.I do recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
I would like to thank you for your kind remarks regarding your recent stay at the Fraser Residence Budapest. I was delighted to read that you had an “excellent” stay with us and that you were pleased with the services provided by the front desk team, especially emphasizing their help to efficiently coordinate with the airline the retrieval of your luggages. I will take great pleasure in sharing your notes with the team. We do our best to create a memorable experience for our guests and I am very glad to hear that we succeeded.
I hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Fraser Residence Budapest soon. I encourage you as well to discover for your next leisure or business trips one of our 45 (Frasers Hospitality) luxury serviced apartments located in more than 20 cities worldwide.
Alain Goetschel

Been to Fraser Residence Budapest? Share your experiences!