“Great apartment,free wifi,” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 329 Hotels in Budapest
New Plymouth, New Zealand
“Great apartment,free wifi,”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011

This apartment was great with plenty of room for the two of us. Location was good with a supermarket and shopping centre just around the corner, public transport was close by as well. The apartment lacked a washing machine which we were counting on using! A bonus was having an IPod dock system to play our music. We would recommend this apartment to travellers.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2011

Stayed here for 5 nights in May - just a great experience. Sweet location,( 5-7 min walk from the metro lines), super friendly staff, and spacious, modern, spotless rooms with all the amenities one could want or need and a new shopping mall right behind it. I couldn't recommend this hotel more and Budapest is a place everyone should go to at least once.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this review, June 10, 2011
Dear Valued Guest “eshans”,

Thank you very much for your kind comment placed on Tripadvisor.com regarding your stay at Fraser Residence, Budapest.
I am delighted to see that our staff and spacious, modern apartments with all the amenities exceeded your expectations. Your kind recommendation is highly appreciated and it would be our pleasure to welcome you back anytime.

With kindest regards,
Haifa, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2011

Staff was extremely friendly and talk fluent English. Room was very clean, we have a big and very nice apartment with modern and luxury design furniture - two bedrooms (with king beds), bathroom(wih shower and bathtub, hair dryer, a big balcony with furnitures, dishwasher, washing machine, 2 LCD TV's, kitchen excelent equipment, , wifi, etc. The location of apartment is also very good. About 3 min. from the metro station Klinikák on Metro line 3 and about 100 meters from the big Corvin shopping mall. Breakfast at the apartment was also good. I would highly recommend this place for your stay in Budapest.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your valued time spent on placing your kind comment and recommendation on Tripadvisor.com regarding your stay at Fraser Residence, Budapest. I’m glad to see that our apartment, location and staff exceeded your expectations and I’m especially delighted to see that our service was at your satisfaction.
It would be our pleasure to welcome you back anytime should your plans bring you to Budapest again.

With kindest regards,
nyc
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2011

Seeing the wonderful reviews here, I was interested in booking a room for 5 nights in June. I had a few questions about the hotel amenities that were not answered on the website, so I emailed the hotel directly on April 11.
I received no response. I wrote again on April 15 and still received no response.

(Please note, when I first wrote the nightly rate for a studio on the Fraser Residence website was 69 Euro. It has gone up considerably since then. ) I am very disappointed.

It would be great to know how to get my questions answered in a timely way.
Should I post my questions here?

• Stayed April 2011
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this review, April 22, 2011
Dear Valued guest

I was very surprised to read that your never received any replies to your e mails;
as we have very strict policies & procedures in place to reply to all requests as promptly as possible (definitively the same day). I immediately investigated this concerning matter; it appears that during this period we had some challenges with our server and couldn’t receive nor send e mails. But fortunately all issues have been resolved by now. I’m really sorry again for the inconveniences.

I would be happy to be able to assist you regarding your queries; Please don’t hesitate to contact me directly and hope I’ll have the pleasure to personally welcome you; as well as to ensure that you spent a memorable stay at the Fraser Residence, Budapest.

Kindest regards,
Generat Manager
Helsingborg, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2011

We just went back after 3 nights stay at Fraser Residence in Budapest. It was a really nice surprise. We got a big and very nice apartment with modern and luxury design furniture. It had everything. Two bedrooms (one with king bed and one with twin beds), two bathrooms, a big balcony with furnitures and evening sun, dishwasher, washing machine, 2 LCD TV's, kitchen equipment, hair dryer, wifi, toiletries in the bathrooms etc.

It was a nice breakfast included in the price. The location was good, close to Corvin shopping mall.

The most impressive was the service! The General Manager Alain and his staff made everything for us so we felt very special. My boyfriend and his daughter had birthdays during our stay and one day when we came home they had put a bottle of champagne and a box of chocolate in our room.

I have travelled a lot and this was so far the best hotel/apartment I have ever stayed at! I can really recommend it to everybody.

Thank you very much Alain for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this review, April 2, 2011
Dear ‘Anette’,
Thank you very much for leaving such a nice comment regarding your stay at Fraser Residence, Budapest. I am delighted that you and your family enjoyed a wonderful time with us.

It is nice to hear that our attention to detail helped make your stay so enjoyable and that our staff provided such exceptional service.
I am really delighted that compared to your experience of design hotel/apartments we at Fraser Residence, Budapest exceeded your expectations.

Please feel free to contact me directly should I be able to assist with any future bookings. We thank you again for your gracious feedback and thank you for choosing us!
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2011

Just had a quick trip to Budapest for business and Fraser Residence Budapest was a perfect location. Even though they've only recently opened, the staff was well-trained, friendly and very helpful. Completely new apartment style hotel. Clean and quiet and I'm an extremely light sleeper. Can't wait to try out your other properties in Europe! Thank you for the great experience.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
FRBudapestmanager, General Manager at Fraser Residence Budapest, responded to this review, February 8, 2011
Dear Valued Guest “gem”,

Thank you very much for taking time providing a review of the Fraser Residence, Budapest! We truly appreciate it!

I am happy to hear that you liked your suite and our service met your expectations!

We do hope that we can welcome you again in the near future!

Kindest regards,
Generat Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2011 via mobile

Stayed for 5 days in this brand new hotel apartment. My room was very spacious with flat screen tv and iPod dock which was a real surprise. The kitchen had everything even a machine washing! The staff is very attentive and always ready to help. Good Location next to corvin shopping mall and not far from all the sights. To sum up: highly recommend it!

• Stayed February 2011
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for this really nice comment regarding your stay at the Fraser Residence, Budapest.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and our service was at your satisfaction.

I am proud of my team and I am happy to know that we succeeded with your experience.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me directly should your plans bring you to Budapest again!

Alain Goetschel

Been to Fraser Residence Budapest? Share your experiences!