“Zoltan Hovath - Fantastic Guide” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 163 Tours & Activities in Budapest
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Zoltán Horváth, owner of Rinett Guide Ltd. I'm an official, licensed professional tour guide providing private guided car/walking tours for individual travellers. My service is always flexible and personalized to suit to your interest. You can describe your requests and preferences and the tour/trip will be tailored to them based on my extensive knowledge and experience. I'm aware how important empathy and discretion are in this business. I can assure you that I will meet your requirements. I also provide door to door transfers to/from major cities in surrounding countries.
north carolina
“Zoltan Hovath - Fantastic Guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I recently visited Budapest with my three sisters. All of us young at heart but advanced seniors. We were fortunate to find, through TripAdvisor, while planning our trip, this amazing guide - Zultan Hovath. A first visit to this beautiful city of Budapest for my three sisters and a repeat visit for me was so much more than expected because of Zultan: the expert guidance, the personal care and concern for each of us, the generous sharing of his knowledge of the culture and history, and his willingness to suggest places to see that we did not have in our preplanned itinerary. Zultan is more than a guide, he is a teacher. We learned so much more about Budapest history than we could ever read about. He was interested in our interests and willing to answer our questions. He is conscientious, professional and flexible.I highly recommend him. You will return home with memories you will cherish forever. carol P. NC

Visited September 2012

Rochester, New York
“Trip of a Lifetime!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Wow, did TripAdvisor get this one right! Zoltan was an amazing tour guide, safe driver and treated my family, like family. He picked us up from our hotel and drove us 3.5 hours to Penezlek, Hungary so my 100% Hungarian father could see the home town of his father, my grandfather. He is 91 and my mother is 88. It was the trip of a lifetime, for all of us! He spent a 12 hour day with us and he took the time to make prior arrangements with the Priest and the Town Clerk from the Village of my grandfather. We met with the Priest and the Town Clerk and found records of his father's birth and baptism from 1890. My parents even renewed their vows in the Greek Orthodox Church, where his father was baptized. It was the trip of a lifetime for all. We could not have done it without Zoltan. In the time we spent with him, he shared knowledge about his country, he was very kind and easy to converse with and his translation from Hungarian to English was priceless to us in the small town we travelled to. We would never have been able to find out information that my father has been longing to know for many years. If you are looking to experience Budapest and beyond with a wonderful guide, we give Zoltan our highest recommendation!!

Somerset County NJ
3 attraction reviews
“Zolron - Best tour guide and on his own”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

In August we met Zolton and I can not begin to say enough about him.
He's a wonderful individual and professional. I highly recommend you contact him via a google search as I don't have his card handy, but he frequently referenced in tripadvisor

Eden Prairie
3 attraction reviews
“Saved the day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

We were on an 8 day river cruise which began in Budapest, and we had some extra time there. We did a couple of the cruise touring options which were OK, but not great. Fortunately we had booked Zoltan in advance for a couple extra tours to fill in the time for us. He ended up not only filling in the time, but more than filled in the gaps left by the cruise arranged tours.

Zoltan was all you want in a tour guide. Knowledgeable, personable, conscientious and flexible. Zoltan took us an all city tour which was most interesting as he took took inventory from us re what we had already seen and then took us back to some locations we had already seen such as the Basilica and Mathias church area for a much more in depth look, and to some new locations we would have never seen with any of the "canned" tours such as a local market and a coffee shop that is the Sistine Chapel of coffee shops. Zoltan also went out of his way and arranged another tour to some of the cities north of Budapest including Visegrad for us with the next day with another guide as he was already booked. She was also excellent.

If you are in Budapest do yourself a big favor and hire Zoltan for a couple days to take you around.

Jupiter, Florida
12 attraction reviews
“Lucky Me”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

My husband surprised me with a trip to Budapest and I was lucky that he also arranged tours with Zoltan of "Rinett Guide". Zoltan was the nicest, most accommodating tour guide who was also very knowledgable about his city and the surrounding areas. I loved our side trip to Szentendre (an artists colony).

I highly recommend Zoltan, book him.........you'll love him!

Visited July 2012