- Nice atmosphere and layout. Wooden walls, I felt like I was inside a giant barrel!
- The goulash was tasty and had lots of pieces of meat, it also came with half a loaf of bread on the side, which is never a bad thing!
- Friendly waiters who spoke great English.
- Great portion sizes, everything was pretty big!
- While the staff were friendly, they were very unattentive and it was hard to get their attention. Also there was one senior waiter training another man, when the senior guy departed for a few moments it all seemed to fall apart.
- Our two large beers took around 15mins to come to us, as our order was placed after a table who ordered eight cocktails. Surely common sense would dictate to pour the two beers first!
- After the meal, my boyfriend wanted a coffee and tried for 10mins to flag someone down, but they must've been wearing blinkers as they didn't acknowledge us. We finally got attention when we almost had to shout for them.
- We asked for the bill, it was placed on the table by the senior waiter, we then put down our notes expecting change. The senior waiter disappeared leaving the trainee, who also disappeared. After 5mins the trainee reappeared and placed the bill on the table of a French family opposite us, he then walked right past us whilst we were trying to get his attention to pay, but he didn't see. After another 10mins the senior waiter appeared, went to another table to take an order, then took the payment of the French family whilst we were still waiting to pay.
Eventually we left the correct money and left. If a customer asks for the bill, it means they want to leave, so why the big delay in taking payment?
All in all the food was nice, the atmosphere pleasant, the waiters friendly, but the service and payment was poor.