“Friendly, cheap, good food, good drinks great service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #89 of 1,984 Restaurants in Budapest
Cuisines: Vegetarian, Pub, Vegan
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Cash Only, Reservations, Serves Alcohol
Description: Hi we are a bar with lot of fine drinks from Hungary. We have a small kitchen with daily menu maximum 10 kind of meals. Opening time: Monday to wednesday 16-00, thursday 16-01.Friday: 16-02. Kitchen open time monday to friday 16-23.
Barcelona, Spain
“Friendly, cheap, good food, good drinks great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

An easy walk from the 4 and 6 tram lines, this is a gem of bar/cafe that serves great food....ALL vegetarian, but not in the holier than thou way of some veggie places. Wish there was a place like this where I live, I'd go every week.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Jerusalem, Israel
“Nice place, tasty food, good athmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

This is my best friend's favorite place so I had to try it and it was really nice, ate a very good ratatoulle, I recommend it for everyone.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
West Hollywood, California, United States
“Cozy vegetarian cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

Low priced, tasty vegetarian food in a laid back cafe. Really cool decorations on the wall. Good if you want to hang out with friends or just read a book. I went alone for my first meal in Budapest. I mentioned to the barista (who spoke excellent English) that I was feeling a little sick. She made me an amazing, tasty ginger-lemon tea which immediately made me feel better. I got the ratatouille burrito, which was very good -- packed with veggies and topped with sauce. On my way out, the barista gave me a free bag of ginger crackers to help with my throat. How kind!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
“Macska ("the cat") is the word”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Small pub in the 8th district with homebrew beers, good vegetarian food and friendly staff. Ideal for friends or informal business.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Beyond perfection !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

I can t see anything to dislike about this place. The staff is really friendly and speak very good english. The atmosphere is great warm and cosy. It is situated in a quiet and relaxing aera of Budapest. The food is really good. The choice is limited but the option are so good that you surely can pick something to satisfy you. I had the ratatouille which as good (if not better) than the one you can have in south east of France (where I m from) not fat or watery, just perfect. And it is cheap and served in generous portion. Even if you are not vegetarian I recommend this place.

Visited October 2013