“Excellent Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #75 of 509 Specialty Lodging in Budapest
Seattle, Washington
“Excellent Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

Clean, conveniently located (in District 7), comfortable with all the modern amenities (washing machine, dvds available to rent from the office), and extremely affordable. Perfect and spacious for a group of 4 friends. Highly recommend and would stay here again. Aniko, at the office, was extremely helpful in all regards.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Turkish first
Granada, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Spacious, bright and great equipped. Located in a fantastic place for touring the main monuments of Budapest. In a word: PERFECT!

We were three friends and our apartment was amazing, Recomended 100%. If we return to Budapest, we are sure to return to Nova Apartments

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Milan, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Clean, central, quiet, very very cheap. When we booked this apartement we thought "Ok if it's that cheap it must be something bad..." I'm glad to say we were totally wrong. The cleaning was excellent, the girl at the reception very kind. We were supposed to stay in a little apartament, but they put us in a bigger one. The furniture is all ikea branded, fair enough if you think We spent 12 euros per person per night.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Plymouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

I stayed at Nova apartments for 5 days and I was very happy with my choice. I traveled in February, so it was pretty cold, but warm in the apartment. The apartment was spacious, clean and lovely equipped. The Nova apartments are centrally located, but I did get lost a few times(just my fault). I would definitely recommend Nova apartments to anyone. I loved it and would come again if I were visiting Budapest again. I could not believe I can get such a lovely apartment for that price. As I traveled on my own, I did mainly use the living room.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Brussels, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Wow really! When we visited Budapest with a couple of friends we were looking for a cheap appartment. This was one of the cheapest. We didn't know what to expect, and because it was one of the cheapest we didn't expect such a great apartment!

There was nothing to complain about! We slept in rooms of 2 persons, but it could easily fit for 4 people or more! What a big place! A great, modern and big apartment.

Very very very friendly staff! They helped you with anything. They give you a lot of tourist information but if you ask for the more alternative places or things to do in Budapest they got the answers for you.
We also rented their bikes (which are free), it's a great way to discover Budapest that way.

And it's an apartment, so you're going to cook. Great news! There's a "Spar" in the street (200m) and one at the corner at the other side (250m). That's a big plus!

If you want to go out in Budapest, there are a few great pubs not far from the apartment. Szimpla (best place to meet some local people and tourists as well) is 10 min walking from the apartment. Instant pub (great place to party) is 15min or so. It's also very easy to go with public transport, but 15min walking is not that far isn't it? The location is definitely a big plus!

Really enjoyed this apartment! Highly recommended! Especially for young students who really want to visit the city and see it's culture, and those who want to party in Budapest. It's really close the the youth pubs and such (but far enough to hear a sound at night).

Room Tip: The 2 person room is really big! If you go with 2 it's definitely high recommended!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights. The apartment was large and spacious, modern and clean. It was great to have such a large space to relax. The apartment complex was located on a busy street buts as quiet in the evenings and the building itself was very secure. The staff were very helpful for information about the city. We were able to borrow DVDs from the office too which was a nice touch. Would defiantly recommend.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Brighton, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Highly recommended! I am not the type that writes reviews but this apartment and the staff were so awesome that I decided to write my first ever review! I was very fortunate to have stayed at Nova Apartments in September 2012 with my cousin. We were very extremely impressed with the friendly and super professional staff, the flat and building itself were spacious, well-presented, very clean and tidy, it has excellent facilities (comfy bed, bath/shower/ internet, living room etc). The apartments are very well located in a great part of town, easy to get everywhere you want to go and very easy to find. I am certainly staying there again when I return to Budapest! Excellent value for money.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Been to Nova Apartments? Share your experiences!