“Great fun!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 80 Fun & Games in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are looking for an exciting activity in Budapest book your session today and try shooting with real pistols, revolvers and rifles!
South Yorkshire
“Great fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

A great experience, even better if you manage to get a good group to shoot with, which we did. A big shout out to the 12pm group on Tuesday 23 April if you are reading this!!! Use the taxi company Celeritas recommend and take some water as you may need it after 1.5 hours! Celeritas also have small lockers if you need them, and provide protective ear wear and glasses (that go over normal specs if you need them to).

My husband and I went for the Gamer package and I was really nervous beforehand (almost to the point of bottling it), but was quickly put at ease, the location is interesting (you do start to wonder where the taxi driver is taking you!), but this is one professional outfit. The guns are heavy though after a while, so a visit to one of the thermal baths or your hotel sauna afterwards is a top tip. Loved it and will definitely be back! Thanks Peter!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Turkish first
“Well worth it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Having found this experience on trip advisor we made a booking over the Internet for four of us, couples to go and try something tat bit different. The axi took s there as requested, although he was a bit unsure where to go but I just kept the address at hand and kept shing it to him. When I said it was a shooting place he seemed to know then. The staff were brilliant English was good and it was very professional. We only did the basic package & it was enough for me (infact I was scared!) but the others really enjoyed it well worth the visit

Bowmanville, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I was in Budapest in October for work, and I needed to kill two days because of a national holiday there. Of all the things I was able to squeeze in, this was by far the best. So let's just cut to the chase, if you're looking for fun and want to so something other than the regular touristy business...GO! GO! GO! It's totally worth it. I've shot handguns and long guns back home in Canada, but the assault rifles were really fun. The facility is different. It's in an underground bunker with a huge metal door that could keep out a full on zombie apocalypse. This made it even more special. The staff was amazing. Totally professional, spoke great English, and knew how to teach some people with zero experience with guns how to shoot and have fun. If you don't go here while in town, you're not getting the full experience. I would have went twice if I had more time.

I'll be back.

Visited October 2012
Hitchin, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Absolutely Brilliant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Having never shot handguns before I was very excited at the prospect of going along and shooting a wide variety of guns. Celeritas delivers on every level. The staff were amazing, helpful and understanding. Our group was of mixed ages, abilities and genders but everyone received a personal and friendly service. Our instructor was fantastic, he could not have done more to ensure we enjoyed our time. Booking in advance is required but it is well worth it. I have genuinely not had so much fun in ages and to a person our entire group said they would come back for another go. I would advise you to bring plenty of extra cash as once you start shooting you are highly likely to want to shoot some extra rounds in at least a few of the guns. Plenty of souvenirs and photos make the experience an absolute must for anyone visiting Budapest.

London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Lots of fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Very loud but lots of fun. My husband loved this - personally I found my arms were quite tired by the end so maybe if you don't enjoy shooting that much book a smaller package. The club is great though as they let my husband take my shots instead. Very funny instructors and we had a small group so lots of one on one help

Visited January 2013