“Well worth it” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 93 Fun & Games in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are looking for an exciting activity in Budapest book your session today and try shooting with real pistols, revolvers and rifles!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Well worth it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Having found this experience on trip advisor we made a booking over the Internet for four of us, couples to go and try something tat bit different. The axi took s there as requested, although he was a bit unsure where to go but I just kept the address at hand and kept shing it to him. When I said it was a shooting place he seemed to know then. The staff were brilliant English was good and it was very professional. We only did the basic package & it was enough for me (infact I was scared!) but the others really enjoyed it well worth the visit

Visited April 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Turkish first
Bowmanville, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I was in Budapest in October for work, and I needed to kill two days because of a national holiday there. Of all the things I was able to squeeze in, this was by far the best. So let's just cut to the chase, if you're looking for fun and want to so something other than the regular touristy business...GO! GO! GO! It's totally worth it. I've shot handguns and long guns back home in Canada, but the assault rifles were really fun. The facility is different. It's in an underground bunker with a huge metal door that could keep out a full on zombie apocalypse. This made it even more special. The staff was amazing. Totally professional, spoke great English, and knew how to teach some people with zero experience with guns how to shoot and have fun. If you don't go here while in town, you're not getting the full experience. I would have went twice if I had more time.

I'll be back.

Visited October 2012
Hitchin, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Absolutely Brilliant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Having never shot handguns before I was very excited at the prospect of going along and shooting a wide variety of guns. Celeritas delivers on every level. The staff were amazing, helpful and understanding. Our group was of mixed ages, abilities and genders but everyone received a personal and friendly service. Our instructor was fantastic, he could not have done more to ensure we enjoyed our time. Booking in advance is required but it is well worth it. I have genuinely not had so much fun in ages and to a person our entire group said they would come back for another go. I would advise you to bring plenty of extra cash as once you start shooting you are highly likely to want to shoot some extra rounds in at least a few of the guns. Plenty of souvenirs and photos make the experience an absolute must for anyone visiting Budapest.

Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Lots of fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Very loud but lots of fun. My husband loved this - personally I found my arms were quite tired by the end so maybe if you don't enjoy shooting that much book a smaller package. The club is great though as they let my husband take my shots instead. Very funny instructors and we had a small group so lots of one on one help

Visited January 2013
Copenhagen, Denmark
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Smokin' experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

The instructors were great and professional, so even a first timer Dirty Harriet like myself quickly got comfortable. My husband who'd been shooting before thought it was cool too and lived up to a decent shooting range standard. Book in advance, bring cash and use the taxi company they suggest on their site, you'll get a fair price.

Visited March 2013