“Boom & Brass Restaurant, Budapest” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Boom & Brass

Boom & Brass
Vigado u. 4-6, Budapest 1054, Hungary (District V / Inner City)
+361 877 7788
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #633 of 1,990 Restaurants in Budapest
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Doing business
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: District V / Inner City
“Boom & Brass Restaurant, Budapest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

What a fantastic place this is. In the heart of Pest, you have lovely views of the grand buildings that surround it. Staff were extremely friendly and the food was great. From the luxury decor you might expect it to be expensive but the prices are very reasonable.

We shall certainly return one day :-)

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Lodz, Poland
“we spend pleasant time there”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

We were at boom and brass 2 years ago. We eat delicious supper, drink excellent drinks!! Decoration is superb, atmosphere great!!! This is our lovely nightlife place in Budapest!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

We were in Budapest for 3 nights and ate in this restaurant twice. The food is superb, excellent value for money with very friendly and courteous staff.

The live music was fab - looking forward to returning on our next trip to Budapest. Not to be missed.

Visited March 2014
Bury st Edmunds
“Try the Lunchtime menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

This restaurant was recommended by the guy that runs the deli across the square...they have a different daily 3 course menu advertised at Euro10 all three courses were excellent and if you pay in HUF it is even better value The wines were excellent and the service was also very good although it is very annoying when everywhere automatically adds service to the bill
Would recommend
Look forward to visiting again

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best Birthday ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

I was in Budapest celebrating my birthday weekend. I wanted some local cuisine. This place did not fail me at all. This restaurant is elegant and beautiful. The host and staff are amazing. I first had lunch here, when the hostess found out it was my birthday she invited me to the live jazz music. I love jazz. As I am enjoying the music, the singer sings Happy Birthday as I am presented with a glass of wine and sparkler. I wanted to cry tears of happiness. I thought that was very thoughtful of the hostess, she made my heart smile with that one act of kindness.
My dining experience was above all Amazing. The Shrimp Caesar Salad is great as well as the Goulash.