“Don't miss it!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #55 of 289 Activities in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: First in Europe!Budapest – as you can only see it with us Until now you could choose between touring our beautiful capital on four wheels or marvelling at the city from the deck of a pleasure boat. Now you don’t need to choose: RiverRide is a special sightseeing tour on which you can see the sights of Budapest from a comfortable seat, first along its busy streets, and then, from one second to the next – to the gasps of some of your fellow travellers – you splash into the lapping water of the river.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Cascais, Portugal
“Don't miss it!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

In my last day in Budapest (1st of September) I did the river ride at 17:00 aery nd it was a choice I won't regret ever: the guide was great: spoken with a calm voice and very easy to understand, told us all historic facts and also some jokes:))
The splash point was fantastic and it was really fun...For me the best way
to see the Danube: don't miss it in your nextv trip to Budapest!!!!

Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
“Like a Bond movie!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Take the bus and ser all the attractions on land and then splash down into the Donaue! Much fun and money well spent! :)

Visited August 2013
“Fun and different ride ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Really fun and you get good advice on what to see. The aircondition in the bus could have been better, and the quiz they had.

Łódź, Lodz, Poland
“The worst bus trip I've ever took”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Last year I've seen the amphibious bus on the Danube in Budapest and said to myself that I have to take it next year. It was the worst decision that I ever made in Budapest, and I'm there almost every year due to my family ties... The language that the guide spoke today could hardly be described as English. I barely understood a thing due to the Russo-Hungarian accent that she used and the fake tv-anchor-like voice. It is important to mention that I studied English for 5 years and use it almost everyday. Apart from that the "fun facts" that she was mentioning on the ride were not very interesting. I would not recommend it to anyone for the price we paid, because the "thrill" of getting into the water (which lasted for approx. 2 minutes) with lame 2001: Space Odyssey's score by Strauss was simply unworthy the 30euro per person...

Visited July 2013
Moscow, Russia
12 attraction reviews
“Unique trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

This is rare opportunity to travel through the city and Donau at the same time.
This isn't city tour and isn't a boat trip. This is something between the first one and the second,but ,by the way , intresting.
Live audioguide only in Deutsche and English.

Visited May 2013