Made by Hotel Website, no problems with it.
Check in Experience:
We have arrived early afternoon:
-2 receptionists present.
-Sentence ‘Welcome to the hotel’ – provided
- Handled in polite and warm way in less than 5 min.
- Eye to eye contact with the guest.
-Clear information about the hotel facilities and the area were presented.
- Small room located on the 1st floor,
- No welcoming letter in the room with my name on it.
- No dust present
- Housekeeping was a bit lazy with Iron delivery (over 15 min waiting time)
- Comfortable bed.
- No coffee machine, no instant tea in the room although the guest are allowed till 5 pm to get a free tea or coffee for free next to the reception. Here I would like to mention, that free coffee facilities should be available 24/7 or tea/coffee trays should be present in the rooms.
- No separate bar or restaurant, the lobby works for Bar, Restaurant and Lobby.
- Reception missed one wake up call.
- Guest is visible for the reception staff, and in general personnel says ‘hello’ to you on the corridor or at the stairs.
- No room service available 24 hours.
- No pillow menu.
- Feedback card in the room presented.
- Full English Breakfast served till 10.30 am , staff could be a bit more friendly, especially guy called Mate, he had very rude attitude. On the other hand I would like to show my appreciation to guy named Laszlo (also works in breakfast room), he was very pleasant and polite.
Check out Experience:
- Handled in less than 5 min
- Question ‘how was your stay’ – provided.
- Offered help with transport to the airport
Nice little hotel with generally pleasant staff, requires some minor adjustments.
- More English speaking channels (not only rooms).
- Provide tea/coffee trays in rooms or make the free tea/coffee launch available 24/7.
- Provide additional English language training for staff.
- Also receptionist provided me with directions to city center, which were terribly wrong, I found on my own, that there is a different road available, which is almost 3 times shorter and gets you to city center just in about 15 min.
Don't know, our room was definitely too small
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
January 29, 2013
Report response as inappropriate
First and foremost let me thank you for staying with us at our Hotel Palazzo Zichy and for sharing your experiences with the travelling community.
I was delighted to learn from your detailed comment that you had a faultless check-in upon your arrival and overall you had a pleasant stay with us.
However, I regret to see that our Hotel Palazzo Zichy did not meet your expectations in ceratin aspects, let me thank you for your suggestions. I kindly ask you to contact me directly on the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org in order to provide me with more information regarding the service you received in our breakfast room and from our Reception Staff. I would be grateful if you would be so kind to share your experiences with me.
Let me thank you for your kind cooperation and for your valuable feedback.
I truly hope that despite of your mixed experience we will have the opportunity to welcoming you again!
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.