We absolutely loved this little hotel! Its a cozy little haven in a busy city and I would strongly recommend it to all travellers but particulary couples. The treats in the mini fridge are a nice touch(I drank the champagne in bed!) and we devoured those little cookies immediately each day.
The hotel does require that you spend at least 12 Euro/person at breakfast which is a little bit of a stretch as we felt like we were stuffing ourselves in order to use up 12 Euro (you are charged a minimum of 12Euro/person regardless of whether you consume that amount or not). In my opinion it would be more realistic to have it be 8-10Euro.
Overall, we thoroughly enjoyed this little taste of luxury while on our trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GERLÓCZY: CAFÉ WITH ROOMSThere are 19 rooms above the café awaiting travellers seeking the authentic Gerlóczy feel including 15 standard rooms, two of which have balconies and four of which are attic rooms with exposed wooden beams. Rich interiors oozing turn-of-the-century atmosphere with modern touches. If you stay here, you’ll be part of the vibrant life of the downtown café.Café Gerlóczy was chosen "The Best Café" in Budapest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, T4B, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Gerloczy Rooms de Lux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gerloczy Rooms De Lux Hotel Budapest
- Gerloczy Rooms De Lux Budapest