Warm and kind welcome, extremely nicely furnished rooms with high ceilings and good daylight, charming bathroom, this hotel, well locatd in the center and yet quiet, on a beautiful little square, is a precious adress. Good breakfast, too, in the restaurant, which also has fun atmosphere in the evening. A pearl in its jewel case, Budapest.
- Also Known As:
- Gerloczy Rooms De Lux Hotel Budapest
- Gerloczy Rooms De Lux Hotel
- Gerloczy Rooms De Lux Budapest
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GERLÓCZY: CAFÉ WITH ROOMSThere are 19 rooms above the café awaiting travellers seeking the authentic Gerlóczy feel including 15 standard rooms, two of which have balconies and four of which are attic rooms with exposed wooden beams. Rich interiors oozing turn-of-the-century atmosphere with modern touches. If you stay here, you’ll be part of the vibrant life of the downtown café.Café Gerlóczy was chosen "The Best Café" in Budapest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Gerloczy Rooms de Lux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.