Stayed for 3 nights. Great size room with kitchen and laundry.. Clean and quite. Reception was very helpful arranging tickets to see the sites. 2 stops from city center. Close to bars and trendy areas put of the core.
- Also Known As:
- Akacfa Holiday Apartments Hotel Budapest
- Akacfa Holiday Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our centrally located fully furnished and equipped new apartments mean perfect choice to stay in Budapest both for holiday or business purposes. Based on our big capacity we can comfortably accommodate groups or bigger parties. All of our apartments are fully furnished, and equipped with Kitchen, cable T.V., clean bed sheets and towels. Several tourist attractions are just a few minutes walking distance from our apartment house, like the State Opera, Synagogue, and Liszt Ferenc Square (Great restaurants and cafes). The house itself is a new building, erected in 2006. There are 2 elevators in the house and a nice inner garden. We offer studios, 1 and 2bedroom apartments with 24 hour reception and with Free WIFI for laptop users! Parking facility: 24 hrs underground garage (guarded) for 12 EUR/day ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Travelocity, Tingo, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Akacfa Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.