“awesome accommodations and friendliness” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Guest Residences by K.M. Saga

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Budapest
Guest Residences by K.M. Saga
Lonyay utca 17 1093, Budapest 1093, Hungary   |
Ranked #34 of 156 Budapest B&B and Inns
Farmington, Connecticut, United States
“awesome accommodations and friendliness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

My 2 sisters and I stayed at this wonderful small guesthouse and could not have been more pleased. The owner is most accommodating, friendly and makes you feel right at home from the minute you arrive. The rooms are beautifully decorated and immaculately clean. The owner helped us celebrate my sister's birthday by furnishing champaign and cake. He informed us of all the sites and restaurants and the location is awesome. He made reservations at our request, and I would definitely recommend this beautiful guesthouse to everyone. Breakfasts were wonderful. Ideal guesthouse in an ideal location. Go and enjoy.

Room Tip: we stayed in 2 of the 5 rooms and they were equally as wonderful - decorated to fit in with the old...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

11 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights.
Upon arrival, the owner of the hotel kindly explained about all facilities and recommended some areas to see. The room looks traditional & gorgeous and had everything you need.
I even doubted if they are running the business to make money. The owner offered me orange juice on arrival and I was allowed to take the whole pack to the room. They never took coins I left by bedside for cleaning. I asked if it is possible to pay the fee in Hungarian currency (the quoted was in euro) and they used very favorable exchange rates. No credit card details required upon booking or arrival. And no service charge included in addition to the fixed price...
(I paid a bit more than requested for these wonderful services)

Only downsides are 1. The walls are a bit thin so I woke up every morning when they were preparing breakfast 2. Breakfast is exactly same every morning so you may get bored if you stay long.

After all, I highly recommend this hotel to everyone. I would def stay again!

• Stayed May 2012
Pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2011

Each year I travel to Budapest and stay at KM Saga Guesthouse. I stumbled upon this warm and well-located Inn while preparing for my first trip to this city. I have been back to Budapest yearly for the past five years and I have never considered staying anywhere else. It is close to transportation, the Great Market - where I eat too much good food - and all sites of interest. Shandor and Imre, the Innkeepers, are multi-lingual and all too ready to assist you with whatever it is that you may require. During my last visit, Shandor remembered that I liked to have a banana with my breakfast and, sure enough, bananas were a part of breakfast the next morning. Look no further, you are home!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2010

Our five-day stay at KM Sage Guest Residences was absolutely wonderful. The location is perfect for exploring Budapest--easy walking distance from the Gellert thermal baths and Danube River. The rooms were clean; beds were very comfortable and the breakfasts were delicious. We were warmly welcomed by the owner who was happy to give us insider tips on where to visit. We highly recommend this bed and breakfast and will definitely stay here again next time we are in Budapest!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Belfast
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2008

A lovely residence of about six rooms including a suite - all with private facilities. Approx five minute walk to main bars and restuarants of city centre/indoor market/river front.

• Liked — the level of luxury and cleanliness
  • Disliked — would have liked to have been a little closer to city centre
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Guest Residences by K.M. Saga? Share your experiences!