“Excellent service, food, atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 372 Restaurants in Ljubljana
Cuisines: European, Mediterranean, Slovenian
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Restaurant is famous for its divine dishes, where they can enjoy all the gourmets from morning until late evening. In addition to offering delicious local specialties and dishes with a touch of modernity, certainly, it is also an unforgettable ambient as well as friendly staff that helps with advice to each guest. That the gourmet pleasure is complete they offer more than 300 types of wines served by the glass. Manna House of Cuisine received in 2013/14 as well as in the past years many prestigious national and international awards as a label for top restaurant in Slovenia.
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Excellent service, food, atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I happened to go to Manna while everyone else in Ljubljana was watching the World Cup, so I had the place nearly to myself. All the food was top quality, beautiful presentation, with fresh and creative preparation. There was no wait for the food, and the service was superb. The waiter didn't bother me when I didn't want to be bothered, but came immediately when I needed him. He kept trying to give me more - I got an extra appetizer and at the end he wanted me to have a drink on the house. He was truly delightful.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Amazing and pure food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Possibly one of the best meals we've ever had. We had the three course fish menu and the vegetarian platter each course was stunning in its quality, presentation and taste. The staff were friendly, chatty and very helpful our waiter spoke excellent English. Overall the whole evening was a delight and the only downside was we were too tired to stay for another drink. I'm amazed at the negative reviews about waiting time - this isn't fast food and good food takes time.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Galway, Galway, Ireland
“Great food & service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Based on reviews from Trip Advisor we were aware that things might be slow at this restaurant so we expected the worst. However, we were pleasantly surprised when the food arrived pretty soon after the order. I had the three course meat menu and it was delicious. My friend had the vegetarian three course menu and reckoned it was the best ever. There was a bit of a gap between courses but we were in no rush. The service was excellent also.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Nice place and Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I went to Manna with one of my colleagues. We chose one of the 5 courses fish menu.
Service is very careful to any needs and try to keep you comfortable...always.
Food is pretty good event on the "eye-side"
every dish is served in the proper dish and the waiter explains everything you ask.
quantity is not huge, therefore if you are very angry, then chose a different place, they are fair.
the only issue is that clams had some sand inside...
Price is fair.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Perth, Australia
“Great meal & excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

We have just returned from an enjoyable dinner here thanks to the reviews of other contributors.

Looking for a place to eat in Ljubljana, we found that Manna was less than 5 minutes walk from our holiday apartment in the Old Town. Finding Manna was easy, but as it was 7.45 pm and had few diners, we approached with a little trepidation, as we prefer to see well- frequented restaurants.

Our fears were unfounded, as we had a delicious dinner of entree and main dishes, accompanied by a local Pinot noir called Zanut. For mains, my wife had fettuccine in a rich venison sauce, while I had slow roast suckling pork.. Mouth-wateringly soft and delicious.

Our waiter was superb. Friendly, knowledgeable about the food and Slovenian wines and, of course, courteous.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere