“Amazing Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 40 activities in Ljubljana
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Our day trips and excursions are specially designed to take you to the cultural heart of Slovenia. The main tourist destinations are easy to explore on your own, yet the authentic local culture and history will come to life only after you let us show you this collection of special places that we know so well. Our experienced local guides make it their priority to assist in your discovery of the unique and unexpected side of Slovenia. Adventure Slovenia with us,...
Toronto, Canada
“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Adventure Slovenia is the only way to experience Slovenia. Jure is an amazing guide and really lets you enjoy everything that Slovenia has to offer. To start off our adventure we went rafting on the Soca RIver and although the weather was cold, you completely forgot about the temperature because you are surrounded by some of the most beautiful views. Our guide rafting was great and lots of fun!

I really enjoyed my time in Slovenia and if I go back or know any friends that will be in the area I will definitely be recommending Adventure Slovenia!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Adventure sLOVEnia went above and beyond”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Fantastic rafting experience on the Soca River, would highly recommend. Great landscape, professional and friendly staff.

Jure also helped us sort an incredible lunch at a local treasure.

great day!

Herzogenaurach, Germany
“What a day and so much fun! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Adventure Slovenia were excellent! We got picked up right from our front door to start a fabulous day rafting down the gorgeous Soča river with a cheerful guide who was packed full of stories and looked after us great!! Plus it was a cold day and they gave us warm and comfy wetsuits with extra laters!! I highly recommend these guys..super rafting, super scenery and super-great people, thanks for everything.

Nuremberg, Germany
4 attraction reviews
“Amazing rafting experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

This was my second time with Adventure Slovenia. And once again, it did not disappoint (even against the high expectation from the last time). I have been rafting 4-5 times before and this was my favorite experience. Jure picked up myself and 4 of my colleagues and took us down to the Soča River to go rafting. He is fun, knowledgeable, and passionate about Slovenia. He even took us quickly into Italy, just because one of the girls had never been. The entire day was filled with authentic Slovenian activities, food and laughs.
It was a truly unique experience, that is alone worth the trip to Slovenia. And if you find yourself in Ljubljana, don't miss the opportunity to go for a ride with Adventure Slovenia.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Vacation Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

My friends and I have traveled to many exotic and beautiful destinations, but our week long multi-sport trip with Adventure Slovenia was right at the top of the list. From the customization of our trip to include a local festival to the very quick and upbeat response by the owner Jure to the accommodations, food, guides - we could not have asked for more. The world is a big and beautiful place and I tend not to repeat trips too often, but Adventure Slovenia is on my list as a company to go with again and a country to return to soon.

Visited September 2013