“Panini place” 4 of 5 stars

+386 40 349 329
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #56 of 387 Restaurants in Ljubljana
Cuisines: Italian, Sandwiches, European, Vegetarian, Delicatessen, Slovenian, Central European
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Ljubljana's most famous sandwich shop also includes a full-fledged restaurant and café (in addition to the original soup and sandwiches of course) on the expanded premises. The à la carte selection leans towards the Italian, with homemade gnocchi and ravioli standing out, but also offers a handful of Slovene favourites, and the constantly changing daily lunch specials are a good value. The warm cosy atmosphere is also conducive to dropping in for an evening drink or dessert. Dober tek!
“Panini place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

They have a lot of different sandwiches, but only one vegan option which was a bit disappointing. But the waitress was really friendly and helpful, offering me some alternatives. And I like the location.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Slovenj Gradec, Slovenia
“don't miss this one”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I went in Ljubljana, like every year in December, to see decorations and all the Christmas spirit. It was cold so i went in the closest restaurant for a tee. It happened that I went in Paninoteka. While I was waiting for a waiter I saw the menu and it got me interested. So I also ordered some dishes and I am glad, because it was delicious. And what a nice atmosphere, with flowers and candles...I really had great time. Don't miss Paninoteka.

• Visited December 2012
Vienna, Austria
“Great restaurant!¸”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

it was really nice! The food was excelent and the service was nice too. I really enjoyed the ambient. I like Ljubljana too. Nice location, easy to find.

• Visited November 2012
Nova Gorica, Slovenia
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Went there last week with my girlfriend during a roadtrip.
Place is right in the center,it was around 20:00 the restaurant was full,but they found a place for two...

We took pasta, and some salad;however the menu looks complete and very interesting; i've seen some interesting dishes in the other tables...specially sandwiches...very rich and good lookin'.
I got some wine,which was very good and tasty,my girlfriend water,however the service was fast,we didn't wait a lot of time.....told out that the place was full.
Atmosphere is ok and attracting,waiter was polite and friendly...i would for sure recommend this place to anyone is interested to eat something in Ljubljana.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“gran bel posto-great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

My friends and I came here for a late lunch. It was 6 of us and the waiter put two tables together just for us with no problem. He was talkative and helpful. He walked us through the menu and we let him pick wine for us. We started with the cold cuts (cheese, budjola, honey, prosciutto with melon). For main course I ordered honey chicken breast stuffed with prosciutto and basil and buttery potatoes. Two of my friends ordered meat dishes too, other ordered pasta. It was delicious and the wine was paired with food brilliantly.