“just excellent !!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Ski/ Snowboard Areas, Sports Camps/ Clinics, Outdoors
More attraction details
Owner description: We are ski school with one of the best team of instructors in Slovenia.More than half of our team has the highest possible qualification for ski and/or snowboard instructor. Members of our team are former and current Slovenian Demo team members and many instructors with international experience!With highest customer satisfaction rate in Kranjska Gora we will make sure you receive the best possible service.We offer:- Ski & snowboard school (group and private lessons)- Kindergarten for kids while you are skiing- Ski equipment rental (skis, boots, snowboards, clothes, sledges,...)- Ski Service and tune-up
Manchester, United Kingdom
“just excellent !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

That was great experince. I have just finished First Time Ski School and I can not wait to go again and do next level. Our instructor Ziga was brilliant, proffesional and friendly. Always willing to give help and advice, very patient and positive. With smile he motivated and encuraged everyone to enjoy skiing. It was true pleasure to me to spent time with someone who got such a great passion for teaching and skiing.

• Turkish first
Cheshire
3 attraction reviews
“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

My partner learned to ski here, and she had nothing but praise for the school. Friendly instructor and an hour long certificate party at the end, with fun and games, and some fun displays on skis' and snowboards from the instructors. Excellent!!

Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

The staff and instructors are great. We had one on one lessons which is the way to go. Their equipment is good and well maintained. Doman, my instructor, was friendly and patient. Refreshed my skiing skills in no time.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Good lessons and equipment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Booked a group snowboard lessons and rented equipment. When picking up the equipment it was clear that it was fairly new, good quality and well maintained. The board had only some tiny scratches on the bottom and had been waxed recently, the boots were probably new this season since they didn't have a powerful odour inside unlike some others I've rented in the past.
On the first day I met my instructor - Peter or "Perro" - who has good English. It turned out I was in a group of one that day so the two hour group lesson became a 1 hour private lesson (but without a price change). The second day there were three others in the group so the lesson lasted the full two hours. I'd recommend the private lessons as I felt more was done during the 1 hour on the first day than the two on the second - since there was no waiting for the least capable in the group and instructions only need to be given in one language rather than explained in several. The instruction was good.
Would recommend!

London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We just got back from a week skiing holiday in Kranjska Gora and I can only say that everyone and everything was fantastic! We had few kids on different levels and we opted for private 1:1 ski lessons! The youngest, 3 year old, loved every minute of it and even though she was getting tired, she was very keen and by the second day went to ski lift and by the fourth day could ski down the slop by her self. One of the children fell ill on the first day of arriving and Matej was very accommodating and understanding and we've managed to cancel her lessons without the charge until she got better. We had a pleasure to meet few instructors (Jaka, Andraz, Barbara, Lorna, Katarina, Gaber, Ana, I hope I didn't miss anyone) and they were all experienced, friendly and absolutely brilliant and they accommodated all demands of very loud group of 10, ages from 3 to 66. Older kids had brilliant time going through the forest and doing something different. Even some adults, after provisionally booking only two hour slot to improve, loved it so much that we had quite a few extra lessons with Barbara, who was excellent and so much fun! We rented skis and boots for children from the SkiSchool too and even on the days when we would forget a pair of skis they were happy to give us another pair! I would highly recommend SkiSchool in Kranjska Gora and we are definitely going back. Thank you guys and I hope we see you again!

Visited February 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction