“Great service” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Kiama
“Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

Recommended this restaurant and glad we visited. Food was plentiful,tasty and authentic and the service was incredible. The only negative was the after dinner liqueurs. Could have powered a car for weeks. Great place and very cheap.

Visited May 2014

• Czech first
Warsaw, Poland
“Great food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

This was a huge surpriae, to eat such delicous food in place like this! Wow!

Recommendation for every local food lover and not only! The prices are reasonable (beer 2,3€, soup 3€, stew 7€, meat mix 12€) and food is really nice.

Visited May 2014
Geneva, Switzerland
“Amazing place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

We were hungry and ask a local guy where to eat, he suggest this Gostilna and we follow his suggestion, we couldn't have done better!
We found the restaurant late (after 2pm) so we entered it was playing some folk music and there was just an old local couple eating. The young waiter came few second latter and gave us a table.
We ask for the house wine and he gave us the menu. I was happily surprised that they had signs saying which dishes are gluten free and vegan. I cannot eat gluten so any time I was not sure I asked the waiter and he went to talk to the cook. In the end the cook made special gluten free dishes for me that tasted amazing.

The food is very local, with sausages, goulash and fish. Some of us were happier than others, but everyone agreed it was very authentic and the service very helpful and friendly. We even asked for the traditional cake (zegen - for easter) and they gave us without charging. To finish they gave us a very tasty digestif honey drink that we even bought in a shop in town to bring home.

The food was good, the service was great and the price was very reasonable. We were very happy.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Fantastic local food at affordable prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Had two meals at this restaurant whilst holidaying in Bohinj area. The local food was brilliant with a great variety of choices for vegetarians.

Had the JOTA (Stew with vegetable and sauerkraut) and it was a seriously big plate of food. Wife had trout and it was super fresh probably caught locally.

In summer you can sit outside with the sound of the river in the background

Suggest you give a try.

Price: ££
Service: ****

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Schwindegg, Germany
“Awful food, smoking in the kitchen”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

I have been there with my girlfriend, two months ago.. service is ok, we were served by a young blond, long hair girl, very nice girl, she talked a lot with us, and she helped and adviced us where to go, what to eat, like I sad very nice girl. But the food was terrible. She was recommending mushroom soup, my gf chose that, I taked a beef soup. Mashroom was good, but beef nothing special, without taste. Then we took a farmers plate (sauerkraut, two different sausage, potato), fish, and beef goulash with bread dumplings. Aweful! You can feel that everything is warmed in a microwave, potato, sauerkraut, sausage.. fish wasnt fresh, even crude, goulash was like a soup, with a little meat, and the dumplings was cold, frozen. Terrible. Then I come back, few days later, alone, I wanted just to drink a beer, or two. The same girl was working. We chat a little, nice moments. But I've also heard there, some guests had bad comments obout the food. So dont go there to eat. I also sow when I was leaving, the doors from the kitchen was open, some man was leaning on them, and the cook and he was smoking there in the kichen.. thats just bad!

• Visited December 2013