“Excellent Value Family Ski Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Golf Hotel Bled
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Cankarjeva 4, Bled 64260, Slovenia   |
Ranked #11 of 23 Hotels in Bled
Romford, United Kingdom
“Excellent Value Family Ski Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

The Staff here were really friendly, excellent choice of food (buffet meals) with good service all round. Well placed for Lake Bled and the town, but to ski you have to get one of 2 special ski buses to Bohing, about a 25 minute ride away .. You will have to set your alarm to get the earlier bus , which is a bit of scramble if you want to sit together.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
SavaHotelsResorts, General Manager at Golf Hotel Bled, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Dear guest,

May I thank you for staying at our Hotel Golf. I am glad to find out that you were satisfied with hotel services and its location. Hopefully you decide to visit us again; we will do our very best to meet your expectations again.

Secondly, using the ski buses is a good way to visit the slopes. In certain periods buses can be busy but I still hope that we enable our guests a convenient access to ski resorts.

Warmest regards from Lake Bled,

Fedja Pobegajlo, executive director

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Belgrade, Serbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

We found this hotel over internet, and booked it. It seemed quite nice, and we made our booking two days prior to our trip. When we arrived, we were pleasantly surprised how nice hotel is, and how everyone who worked there was helpful and nice. Pool was very very nice, and it wasn't crowd at all. Food was excellent, and a must try is a bled cream pie (krem snita)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
SavaHotelsResorts, General Manager at Golf Hotel Bled, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for your stay at our Hotel Golf and also for sharing your experience.

I am pleased that you were satisfied with the hotel, staff helpfulness, wellness area and the food. We are of course very proud on 60 years tradition of our Original Bled Cream Cake and I am also very glad that you liked it.

I hope that you decide to visit us again.
Best regards from Lake Bled,

Elgin, Moray, UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Great hotel.

Very friendly and helpful staff.

The checkin/checkout staff were very friendly and helpful.
I was given a room upgrade without asking.

The restaurant's buffets were excellent, both for an evening meal and breakfast.
The staff there were also very friendly and efficient.

The room was excellent. Clean, comfortable and quiet, with a view over the village and the lake.
There were tea/coffee making facilities in the room. An unusual plus for a European hotel.

Two VERY minor (trivial) points.
An extra socket/adaptor in the room so one would not need to unplug the table light ot make tea/coffee would be helpful.
More channels (Discovery) on the Television. I don't usually watch television but the weekend was VERY wet so did not do any walking as I usually would do.

Room Tip: Be nice and friendly to the check-in staff.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
SavaHotelsResorts, General Manager at Golf Hotel Bled, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hotel Golf and for sharing your experience.
I was very pleased to find out that you liked the stay, specially friendliness and efficiency of our staff,

Thank you also for your suggestions which will be discussed with competent staff members.
We would be honored to welcome you again.
Sincerely yours,

Zagreb, Croatia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Great position, got an upgrade to a better huge room with a nice lake view, great breakfast, friendly staff and most amazing about the hotel is wellness Ziva, we had a really nice and comfortable stay. Hope to go back again

Room Tip: take a room with lake view
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear guest,

I gladly read your review and was very pleased to find out that we met your expectations regarding your stay. I am also convinced that our guests will feel comfortable also in future; we are getting ready for the coming main season and I can inform you that we are finishing air condition installation into the remaining rooms of the hotel.

Dear guest, I hope that you decide for another visit.

Kind regards from Lake Bled,

Vrsac, Serbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

We were in Hotel Golf several times. Actually, we were there for 7 times. All staff is very polite, rooms are good, wellness excellent.
Last year the swimming pool was a little bit damaged, but they worked hard and I was surprised that they fixed everything even that they didn't close the hotel in 2013.
All staff at the reception desk is polite, all waiters are allways available. Rooms are clean, quiet, big enough.
Close to Bled, there are several ski centers. Even there was no snow anywhere in Slovenia in January, we went on Vogel mountain (cca 30 km away from Bled) and there we enjoy in natural snow.
Perfect vacation.
We'll visit them again, I hope in February:)

Room Tip: The lake Bled is excellent. You need a room which with lake view.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Jakarta, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

First visit to bled and found in this city lake resort many of the hotels were closed due to the off holiday season
We stayed at this hotel and very happy With the hotel
There is a spa centre with fitness centre
My room is a lake view, in the morning when the snow was covered all the view and on my balcolny i saw the lake with the castle
The breakfast is good also with the lake view
Next visit i will come back and try the hot spring water treatment
Down the road also a peking chinese resto, nice authentic chinese food

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
s
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

I stayed in Hotel Golf for three days. Staff is polite and very happy to help, impression I got is that owner really does not want to invest more. For example, when I arrived I got card for my room but it would not work, after several rounds reception-my room I was shown that I need to "quickly pull in and out the card " in order to open door. Why? Well because door are broken and they do not close properly. Then when I got in my room I could not turn off heating because regulator was broken. On plus side room was furnitured really nice and everything else apart from heating and door worked.

Regarding food .. I had only breakfast and it was OK but really the same each day so not much choice if you stay there longer. Juice was not good at all however.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
SavaHotelsResorts, General Manager at Golf Hotel Bled, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for your stay at the Hotel Golf and also for sharing your experience.
I am pleased to find out that you liked our staff and rooms.

As far as the door locks are concerned, I can let you know that we already ordered a general service of them, which should be done within one week. Our maintenance team will also check the heating regulators.

Secondly, I am also glad that you liked our breakfast; however, we will pay more attention to changing the offer daily.

Dear guest, I still hope to be able to welcome you again and remain
Sincerely yours,

Fedja Pobegajlo, executive director

Been to Golf Hotel Bled? Share your experiences!