“Just for the view.” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Just for the view.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Had lunch here from menu of the day: goulash in bread cup and chicken schnitzel with chips. Foods were nothing special nor bad, although it was different to have the goulash in edible bread cup. The schnitzel was quite big in portion.

The waitress had no expression. She seemed ok at first when I asked for Tabasco, salt and later on to put my 1/3 eaten schnitzel in a doggy bag. I was overcharged when I had the bill and told her - she looked flat. I still tipped her as I thought she wasn't friendly but wasn't rude either and it was quite relaxing there.

I sat on the outside terrace overlooking the fantastic view on a great spot. The main reason I decided to have a meal here was to enjoy the view and it seems like a fine restaurant.

I would come back to this restaurant if I go to Bled again. You'll meet this kind of staff in some places. But as long as she/he isn't rude I have no problem with it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

• Turkish first
Coleraine, United Kingdom
“Great views”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

The name says it all with regards to the views. we just had a late lunch here, soup in a bread bowl which was nice and reasonably priced.

Visited September 2012
Hadera, Israel
“Large, loud but good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

When the Grand Hotel Toplice's top restaurant Juliana was dark and un airconditioned in 100 degree heat last August we left and went down the hallway to the Panorama which can also be accessed by the public from the main street. It is both a sit down and cafeteria style restaurant that is loud, large and boistrous but our server gave us a table by the open window overlooking the lake and Bled Castle away from the generali hustle and bustle. My wife's salmon was nice portioned and delicious and the tomato soup was good but not as good as that of the Ostaraja Peglez'n across the street. We had planned on a quiet dinner for our last night in Bled and this was not the place for it but the meal itself was more than satisfying. Tucked away in a corner, the service could have been better .

Visited August 2012
Latina, Italy
“BEAUTIFUL VIEW AND GOOD FOOD”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

We ate at the PANORAMA RESTAURANT three times the past august and we were delighted every time.
The view is wonderful especialy at the sunset food and service are good indeed.
Only small question mark is the menu structure which I believe is a little bit limited
In general we tasted appetizers, fish, meat and several side dishes. I can say they were satisfactory as quality and presentation. Even the " ravioli" which are not properly a local spacialty, were good indeed . It is a good place to stay - I recommend it.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Glasgow
“Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

The food in this restaurant is lovely and the staff are friendly. We had our wedding meal here and it was the most amazing meal we have ever had. We have also visited for lunch and dinner and the food and service were still excellent.

The Bled cream cake is highly recommended.

• Visited September 2011