“Ecxellent!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Szczecin, Poland
“Ecxellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

Absolutely excellent experience! Our server was friendly and helpful -the service, well timed. The food was delicious! Stunning presentations and interesting flavor combinations. Loved absolutely everything we had. I highly recommend!
Very close to National stadium Warsaw

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Adrian H, Owner at Porto Praga Global Food & Wines, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for recommending us to other Trip Advisor visitors. I am pleased to read that you have enjoyed our service and food. Reviews like your show us we are on the right direction in our effort to stove for excellence.

Please visit us again soon and if you have any special requests let us know while making your reservation or just write us an email.

Your sincerely,

• Polish first
Poland, Zielona Gora
“disappointment”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

high expectations but unfortunately big disappointment, the average cusine, average service, nice decor

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Adrian H, Owner at Porto Praga Global Food & Wines, responded to this review, June 7, 2012
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your visit to my restaurant. Although I am sad to learn that you are disappointed with our cuisine and service. You review will motivates me to improve wherever necessary. You comments are unfortunately not very detailed and I would appreciate it if you could write me an email elaborating more on your disappointment. For example you choice of the menu and day of your visit and what you didn't specifically disliked.

I am sorry that this time your visit was not a success but hope we are able to host you ones again enabling us to prove our quality of our cuisine and service.

Owner
warszawa
“highly recommend this restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

An excellent place to eat. Service and food outstanding. Menu a wonderful selection of fishes, great deserts, good wine, nothing about the food was dissapointing. I cant wait next visit!

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. You review is highly appreciated and for sure a motivation for us to keep doing what we like so much and even improve so your next visit will be even better as before.

We hope to see you soon again and if you have email special requirements or comments feel free to let us know on forehand on the below mentioned email address or during your reservation.

Warsaw
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gosia S.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

I have been to Porto Praga several times and I 'v never been disappointed with the food and service!
One of the very few good restaurant located on the right river bank.
If you are fish eater you will find there a wide selection of fresh fishes all over the year. My favourit one is sea bass in the salt and for starter lobster soup or bouillabaise!!! I forgot about gambas pil pil that taste like prepared by the best spanish cook. For these who prefer meat duck carpaccio or excellent beef.
And dont forget to try their coctails or friut vodka shots!!!!
Perfect place if you search for nice dinner with friends and you dont want to shout to hear each other or for buisness meetings.
More places like this in Warsaw pls!!!!

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I am pleased to learn that you like our cuisine and service and that this was not your first visit to our establishment.

Reviews like yours are the crown on our efforts and will motivate us even more to do our upmost and keep on improving on the overall dining experience in Porto Praga.

We hope to welcome you soon again and if you have any special request please feel free to tell us while make a reservation or by email.

Owner

Dubai
“Hidden Gem On The Other Side Of The River”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

I enjoy coming to Porto Praga every time I visit Poland. Nice location, great food and gourmet presentation. Easy going place where u feel cozy. Really worth recommending. See u next time,
Elisabeth Zych