“Watched the FA Cup - well done Wigan.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #482 of 1,232 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: The only American sports bar in Warsaw, Champions is a great place to relax with friends and enjoy your favorite game on one of 35 TVs and two projection screens. We serve a wide range of local and international beers and tasty American delights.
Havant, United Kingdom
“Watched the FA Cup - well done Wigan.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Great food and great beer. But you pay 3 times what you would in other bars because of the sports aspect - and it is part of Marriot Warsaw. I liked it though.

Visited May 2013

• Polish first
The Woodlands, Texas
“What happened to the food?!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Good heavens! We are LOYAL Marriott customers and I hate to say that the wheels have fallen off the food wagon here!! Is sad when there is a distinct difference between cooks for the morning buffet. Yesterday was great, this morning awful! Nothing cooked long enough. No Latte option at the coffee machine and was told by snotty waitstaff just to use the espresso and add milk. Last night we ate at Champions and I have to say, in 2 years here in Warsaw, we've never had a worse meal. My husbands Caesar salad was totally wilted soft lettuce with a mayo type dressing, my hot chicken wings - because I asked for them extra crispy, came out black (I'm not kidding) with a gross butter type sauce on them. We aren't particular and neither of us could finish our meal. The waitstaff here, morning buffet and Champions, had way too much gossiping to do and catty comments about guests. Someone needs to reign this train wreck in!

Pernes-les-Fontaines, France
“Great place for a fun night out...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

As usual, it depends what you are looking for. We met with friends, not really interested in the sport on the TV. My 10 year old had things to keep him busy. Waitress was very friendly and the food was good. Batahrooms could have been cleaner - they are a little smelly...

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Warsaw, Poland
“Champions Sports bar”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Like - good layout
Dislike - empty, food not great, supposed to be part of Marriott but is a longish walk through the shopping mall to get to

Visited June 2013
Warsaw
“Doesn't get worse than this.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I didn't think there was a worse place than jeffs, but appears I was wrong. Don't let anyone trick you into going to this place.. Unless just for a beer and sports, and even so, I think you can do better.

Visited August 2012