This hotel is a grat place to stay during business trip. Hilton is a brand of its own, so you know what to expect but I would like to recommend you a couple of things that distinguish this place from other Hilton's hotel:
- Holmes - great fitness with big swimming pool, jacuzzi etc. - definetely worth to visit
- Great coffee / snack bar - located at the enetrance to the Holmes fitness has a variety of healthy sandwiches, drinks, snacks etc - had a fabulous breakfast there!
BTW Just cross the street was a border of the Warsaw Ghetto during WWII. Please visit this place and have a minute of silence to tribute all the thousands who suffered and died there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Central to every major local attraction, Hilton Warsaw is the city's most modern hotel with distinctive contemporary styling. Experience the latest in comfort and convenience, impressive city views from every guest room and wonderful health and fitness facilities to help you relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton International Warsaw
- Hilton Warsaw
- Warsaw Hilton