“Excellent hotel and facilities - great staff !” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 33% on Weekend Stays
Ranked #12 of 112 Hotels in Warsaw
Poulton Le Fylde, United Kingdom
“Excellent hotel and facilities - great staff !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Stayed here in November 2012 for 3 nights on business and was very impressed with the whole package.
The hotel is fairly central for everything and to be fair is only a short( and very resonable) taxi ride from the main city, shops, bars and restaurants.
The hotel has some 26 floors and has an amazing array of facilities. The exec lounge on the 26th floor is a nice touch and the fantastic gymnasium is extremely well appointed and has the benefit of swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi and spa facilities.
The hotel is spotlessly clean and I stayed in room 507 which was a large twin room. The room has everything you will need during your stay.The beds are very comfy and I did sleep well in the cosy duvets and very large pillows.
The room has modern lcd tv's, iron and board in the room, mini bar, complimentary robes and slippers etc
The bathroom is very well appointed with both bath and shower and comes with complimentary shampoo etc. The bathroom also has a lovely heated floor which believe me in a Warsaw Autumn/Winter is very much appreciated in the morning.
The staff here are all very friendly and will assist in any way that they can. They are multilingual and English seems to be a second language however I did notice German, French, Spanish and Russian were also being spoken by staff to guests.
There is a lobby bar open to 1am and again the staff are friendly, it has a nice relaxed atmosphere and was great to relax at the end of the day. Also a great place to chat to many other travellers from all over the world.
All in all 10/10 for this hotel in my experience. I would definately recommend it and will definately stay here again when next in Warsaw.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Hilton_Warsaw_Hotel, General Manager at Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback, which is much appreciated.

I am delighted that you enjoyed our facilities, such as the 2000m2 of training area at Holmes Place or the Executive Lounge.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre in a not too distant future.

Erwin Verhoog

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

I have been extremely busy and have not had a chance to write this review so I am doing it now. I stayed in Warsaw last month and had a very nice time with the exception of the weather, it was extremely cold, but the warmth of the polish people at the hotel and all around town made up for that. I am an American with Polish roots and went there to see where my grandfather grew up. I have always wanted to visit there and am so glad I did. I was absolutely amazed at how cheap food is there and I mean cheap I stayed 6 days ate like a king and drank lots of beer rode in cabs bought souvenirs and went to a karaoke club and only spent 1850 zloty witch is about $ 565.00 US dollars excluding Hotel and Airfare of course. I went to visit the Mall in Warsaw and it Is Amazing so modern and real clean. I Ate at the mall and there are so many choices and not just junk food there are some real nice restaurants there. I ate there twice. I had fish potatoes veggies and a drink all for just 20 zloty which is $ 6.15 US. If you want to go to a movie expect to spend about 15 US dollars for a Movie Ticket a Bucket of popcorn a Rum and Coke thats right I said a Rum and coke they have a full bar inside the Theater it will be cheaper if you get a regular coke and the theatre is state of the art. As far as getting around don't worry you can get to many places easy by cab and there are plenty of them so don't worry. you can get to any of the sight seeing places for no more than 20-25 zloty about $ 6.00 to $ 8.00 US dollars and the ride from the Chopin Airport 50 zloty thats around 15.00 US dollars. I want to acknowledge the Hotel staff and say that they were the nicest Hilton staff I have ever met and not just when I checked but throughout my stay. I want to give special thanks to Mr MARCELO COTETI and his colleague BARTOSZ GROMULSKI who went out of there way to help me while I was having issues re arranging my travel plans due to Hurricane Sandy in New York. The Bartender too was quite funny and seemed to enjoy his job as well as the restaurant staff, In fact on day one I asked for ice for my orange juice and every morning thereafter they got it for me without my request. Now thats What I call customer service. Well folks thats all. I am sure you will not be disappointed if you choose to stay at this Hilton property.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your stay at the Hilton Warsaw and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback.

I was pleased to read these positive as well as detailed comments regarding our service.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

South East
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

After my last Hilton experience (UK) I was filled with dread at another stay so soon after but I should not have been worried, this Hilton is modern, clean, efficient and definitely a great choice to stay whilst in Warsaw. The staff speak good English and I had no issues at all whilst staying, my only criticism was on checking in I was promptly told: breakfast is extra, internet is extra, no free wifi etc. almost felt like a shopping list of extra costs. As it happened I didn't use any of the services mentioned during my stay and the costs at the bar for coffee/soft drinks were very reasonable but on checking in I did feel it was a it odd to be given a list of extra costs it he first 2 minutes!

On the whole though, excellent location, my room was on the 20th floor so nice views across the city especially at night

Stayed November 2012
Dear Reader,

Thank you very much for having chosen the Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre for your stay.

I was glad to read that you have enjoyed your overall visit.
Regarding the Internet, I would like to kindly confirm that we offer a free wireless connection in our public areas.

We hope to be able to welcome you back soon.

With best regards,
Brighton and Tuscany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Excellent venue for our conference. Great staff and very accommodating especially Anna (head of conference), Joanna on the pistachio bar and Adam, the gracious and knowledgable concierge.

Only negative.... Expensive Internet or free service for 1 hour in lobby but you have to keep logging in.

Top tip? for large staff groups you may want consider the apartments in platinum towers next door... Good value and fast free wifi

• Stayed November 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your stay with us and for taking the time to post these valuable comments on TripAdvisor.

It was nice to read that your general opinion about our hotel is positive.
With regards to our Internet services, I would like to confirm that we offer free wireless connection in our public areas, including the comfortable lounge bar - “Pistaccio”.

I sincerely hope to be able to welcome you back to the Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre soon and show you our usual high levels of service.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Great stay at this Hilton, room was lovely with great comforts, some good English channels on t.v including HBO channels, Gym was quality and easily accessible from hotel, lovely pool , steam sauna ect..
Breakfast at the Hilton was excellent, some delicious breakfast servings including smoked salmon, polish hams and cheeses, plenty of juices and smoothies also a hot selection of eggs, bacon, mushrooms and hash browns. Only issue I had with this stay was that some (NOT ALL) of the staff serving breakfast were quite rude, when I asked for some more coffee it seemed like I was being greedy or that I was drinking too much?? this even though I was giving 20 plz tip after every meal!!. If the manager of this great hotel reads this then sort out the odd few staff in the restaurant because they are letting you down, reception staff, bar staff, housekeepers, bell boys ALL brilliant..
Oh also if you are visiting Warsaw please go to the Warsaw ZOO excellent day out also like Warsaw as a whole amazing value ( 5 pound to go the ZOO?? when in England its 20/30 pound to see the same animals).. Warsaw as a city is lovely, if your looking for a good cheap weekend I'd recommend.

Room Tip: High floor, although rooms are lovely any-floor.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Hilton_Warsaw_Hotel, General Manager at Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for having visited the Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre.

It was nice to read that you enjoyed your overall stay with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Sao Paulo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

The hotel is outstanding.
The performance of the front desk and concierge staff is first class; people willing to help you, nice, knowing their job and available to help you at anytime and making you feel really confortable. Congratulations.
Contrarely to the rest of the city, English communication is not a problem.
The roms are very confortable and with a nice view.
They are able to host conventions and not distrurbing the guests.
The restaurants are excellent and the staff is very efficient and nice. Breakfast is outstanding.
The only point against it is the location which requires transportation to go anywhere.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Reader,

Thank you for placing thisvaluable review on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to read that you enjoyed the overal stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back at the Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre.

With regards,

Paris
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

With the Hilton chain, sometimes its a hot or miss...but I'm happy to say that the Hilton Warsaw was a great experiece.
Stayed in October for a 3 day business conference, and I could not fault it!

Reception staff were friendly and efficient, and when we arrived, their check in system was offline...so they offered us complimentary drinks in the lobby bar while we waited.

The room was spacious and very comfortable, will all the ammenities required.
The views were terrible, with contruction works all around, but, this is perhaps more of an issue with Warsaw than the hotel itself! (and I was hardly in the room anyway)

King size bed was very comfortable and well appreciated!

The food, throughout the conference, and in the restaurant (dinners and buffet breakfast) could not be faulted for variety and flavour.

The only real issue was the location of the hotel, as its not very convenient to the old town without a taxi/car.

I, summary, I really enjoyed my stay at the hotel, and look forward to going back when I'm in Warsaw again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Reader,

Thank you for having chosen our hotel for the place of your stay in Warsaw.

I am glad to read that you were generally satisfied with the time spent with us and that you will visit us again.

We look forward to the opportunity of presenting our usual high standards of hospitality.

Remco Norden

Been to Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre? Share your experiences!