This hotel was very standard and gets an average rating from me. Location was OK...not really central but not too far out. If you're using taxis, easy enough to get around from here. Rooms are clean and basic as well. Not much of a view in any direction and nothing in the rooms to write home about. At the same time, I wasn't expecting much and wasn't disappointed. Unfortunately the safe in my room was broken and had to be fixed. Took forever to have some actually come up and do so but then when he did, was polite and fast...easy repair. Reception was also polite and professional but not overly so. Finally, breakfast was a bit of a disappointment. Standard buffet fare but some of the things just weren't fresh and the coffee was pretty horrible out of the machine. I wouldn't come back here specifically unless I had to do something right in the area and I believe there are even better places nearby. My stay was paid for by a business which invited my to Warsaw so hence this hotel was chosen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Tulip Warsaw Centre is located in the heart of city centre and business district of Warsaw, within 15 minutes walking distance from the Warsaw Central Railway Station and Zlote Tarasy Shopping Centre, 15 minutes by tram from the National Stadium, close to the Frederic Chopin International Airport and cultural venues of Warsaw. Our hotel offers: 143 spacious rooms, including one suite, there is the Branche Restaurant, a cozy Bar, access to Sauna and fitness and 8 fully equipped meeting rooms with modern facilities. All our rooms have high speed wireless Internet access, an individually adjustable air-conditioning system, telephone, TV access to Canal + and satellite channels, electronic safes, refrigerators, hairdryer and bathroom including bath/shower and lavatory, trousers press ironing board - iron and ironing desk is available at the reception desk upon request. You may choose between smoking and non-smoking rooms. Our Branche Restaurant serves international cuisine with polish flavours. There is also underground parking for more than 160 cars. Golden Tulip Warsaw Centre offers a total of 8 multifunctional conference rooms, all different sizes. Our largest room offers a seating of maximum 270 persons (theatre - setting). All our conference rooms provide natural daylight and offer very modern facility for meetings, presentations or trainings for one or several days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Golden Tulip Warsaw Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Warsaw Centre Hotel Warsaw
- Kyriad Prestige Hotel Warsaw
- Warsaw Kyriad Prestige Hotel