“an undiscovered gem next to our hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Dinner
cyprus
“an undiscovered gem next to our hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We were staying at Novotel in the center of Warsaw and one night the kids were very tired and very hungry. We did not feel like venturing off or spending too much money and we thought we would give this tiny restaurant just outside of our hotel doorsteps a try. We were so pleasantly surprised that the kids kept wanting to go back! Indeed all the food we had was delicious, my salad was fresh and interesting and the staff did everything possible to serve us as fast as possible since my son was falling asleep. In fact, although they did not have any pasta on the menu, when they saw that my six-year-old was insisting on pasta, the manager came out to tell me that they had some in the kitchen and would honor the little one's request since he was clearly hungry and tired. Any parent will understand how deeply appreciative we were of this wonderful gesture!!! Lastly, I must also say that for a family of four we only paid 20 euro for what was, we thought, a very satisfying, healthy and well prepared meal for all! Amazing!!!

Visited July 2013