“The best vegan meal I've ever had” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 1,346 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: Fast Food, Hamburgers, Vegetarian, Vegan
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night
Description: A small vegan burger joint. Opened in March 2013. Choose burgers made of tofu, seitan, millet, chickpeas or seasonal vegetables all served in a bun with in-house-made sauce of your choice. All produce used is local and seasonal. Also serves fair trade coffee and tea, fruit and vegetable smoothies and vegan cakes.
Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain
“The best vegan meal I've ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

I'm not vegan, my boyfriend is. We were touring my native Poland and I was trying to reassure him that we're a cool country where people are not scared of veganism. The place was absolutely packed, we took it as a good sign - so many people enjoying their food. The choice wasn't huge, but I actually liked it because it made it easier to order (and my translating skills are not great). The staff were hippy and positive. And the food... glorious! It filled us till the end of the day and I swear I've never eaten such a delicious vegan meal. I recommend it to everyone, ESPECIALLY people who are still not sure about veganism.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“Good. Fresh but not many flavours together for me ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

This small restaurant just 5 mins walk from the centrum in Hoza street makes such nice burgers. Everything is vegan, I liked my burger but I forgot to ask to have it without any pickles. I hate pickles but it was nice anyway. I asked for a aubergine or tofu burger I don't remember and it was nice. Really cheap. I paid around zł20 (£4) for a burger and a smoothie. The drink was too heavy and I couldn't finish. Nice, cheap, good.

Leiden, The Netherlands
“Best Vegan Burger I ever tried”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

This place is incredibly busy, yet the staff will take time for explaining their menu, translate to English where needed and will hand you a number once you ordered. They will then call out the numbers when your burger is ready, and for me, even remembered that calling in Polish was not going to do it.

Once the juicy delicacy is in your hand you will be hard pressed to find a cozy seat, but the first bite will make up for it. Crusty, tasty and yet so juicy. Really yummy!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Warsaw, Poland
“Yummy and always packed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

This is a relatively new place for Warsaw's vegan community. Their burgers are great. However, keep in mind that the place is tiny and as a result - usually really crowded (especially at lunch time). Right now, they have quite a few burger types to choose from (e.g. vegetable, chickpea, seitan, millet, quinoa) as well as different sauces to top them off with. They've also introduced vegan smoothies (haven't tried them yet though). The burgers are freshly prepared so you will have to wait about 10 minutes for your order to be ready. I'm not sure if they accept credit cards (didn't a few months ago) - but there are several cash machines near by. The place is open from noon till 11 PM.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Surrey, Uk
“Very tasty vegan burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I am not vegetarian/vegan but quite like meat free burgers. The burgers I tried here were very good. On both visits I tried burgers of the week. The fist one was lentils based, the second mainly relied on mixed vegetables base. Both were very good at 16PLN (just over £3.00) and each time freshly made and the buns are especially good. Soft drinks and freshly squeezed juices are available.

The restaurant is tiny and seating very limited but it is definitely worth joining a queue at busy times as it moves swiftly. And if you miss having french fries with your burger, there is a place next door selling Belgian frites to take away.

• Visited November 2013