“Vodka tour - it's more than just vodka!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 108 Activities in Warsaw
More attraction details
Owner description: The food tour gives you an opportunity to taste good Polish dishes and hear the stories behind them. You will learn why Poles complain about the quality of bread, why they somethimes long for food produced in the 70’s, why you can’t trust the invitation „for a cup of coffee.” You will visit 5 establishments, so be prepared for a full meal (and a dessert, of course). The tour is daily!
3 attraction reviews
“Vodka tour - it's more than just vodka!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I recently did the vodka tour with Michal with a group of friends in Warsaw travelling. The tour was terrific. Great vodka, great food, great history, and a lot of fun! I highly recomend this tour to anyone who will be in Warsaw for a weekend! As a note, there is a good amount of eating on this tour too, so come hungry!

Visited July 2013

Lucerne, Switzerland
“Eat Warsaw!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I think I was one of the first people to join the tour. As this wasn't my first time to Poland, I thought "let's see if there's something special". and there was! I thought I knew it all and I was so wrong. Magda took us to some hidden spots, showed us where to shop, where to eat. I even returned to one of the places with my collegues. Try it out!

Warsaw, Poland
“Try best food in Warsaw!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We had the privilige of 'testing' Food Tour in Warsaw with Magna. We went to a number of the best places to taste genuine Polish food and really enjoyed
all of them! I had the best barszcz soup and tried the Polish cold cuts, prunes wrapped in bacon, golabki and traditional chocolate with great pleasure. Places on the tour were very carefully picked to really help the guest enjoy a broad spectrum of different dishes. Our guide who has her own food blog was very knowlegable about every dish and made sure to tell about the history of Polish cuisine asmwe tried the delicious dishes. In in all, if you enjoy good food, this is a must do while you are in Warsaw. I have already gone back to most of the places and have become a regular in some of them.

Chicago, Illinois
“Perfect Tour for Foodies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

The tour is worth every minute, every step and every bite. I saw places I would have never found, I tried so many good things and now I know everything about vodka. I promise not to drink alcohol before 12 pm ;)