“One of the best indian restaurants in Warsaw” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 1,392 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: All dishes use only the freshest of ingredients, cooked with natural herbs and carefully selected spice blends by our renowned chefs.
Warsaw, Poland
“One of the best indian restaurants in Warsaw”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Bielany is a neighbourhood with almost no place to eat out. That's why I visited Curry House right after I've spot it. I don't really remember what I had for the first time but just few days later I came back, as I do regularly now.
As for the foods my personal favourite is Vindaloo Chicken which is as spicy as it should be! The other dish I would recommend is veg korma. The go really well together when you have someone to share. I had almost everything from the menu, and it was all good. The prices are bargain. One of the cheapest Indian restaurants in Warsaw and better than most of them.
Service is great, guys know what to recommend, and they are always friendly with smile on their faces. This is the kind of a place that you would like to have just by your door.
The only cones are that they don't serve alcohol and they don't have toilet for the customers.
Don't be fooled by the size of the restaurant (3 tables in the main building), there is also heated tent with few more tables.

• Visited November 2012